Judicial Corporal Punishment Of Women: Illustrations

Go to CruxDreams.com
Angela you have really great tools to use it on your body in a punishment procedure. But you should have someone who will flog you using more force that in self-whipping.
You're right, but in this case it would mean that I would have to accept being whipped in a way that was also harmful to my body and my health. For whipping myself in a somewhat exaggerated way with the cart's or carter's whip, made of braided leather braid and another of pig intestine, I finally developed severe sciatica which has lasted me for 9 months.

You're right, but in this case it would mean that I would have to accept being whipped in a way that was also harmful to my body and my health. For whipping myself in a somewhat exaggerated way with the cart's or carter's whip, made of braided leather braid and another of pig intestine, I finally developed severe sciatica which has lasted me for 9 months.
This fun can sometimes be dangerous and it's good to be careful. It's just a shame that your beautiful whips can't show their full power on a woman's body, even if they were to destroy it ;) .

This fun can sometimes be dangerous and it's good to be careful. It's just a shame that your beautiful whips can't show their full power on a woman's body, even if they were to destroy it ;) .
If you are referring to the visual result, i.e. the markings on the body, I can assure you that the whips I have do exactly that and can whip like hell depending on how they are used. I have darker skin, not ivory white like some women where the marks can be seen very clearly.

The judicial flogging of Elke in the Stasi prison gets underway.

View attachment 1542633View attachment 1542634
Dearest, I saw the series on your site. When I see these photos of yours I can't resist and I have to masturbate, they turn me on too much! I especially like the series on eighteenth-century ships. Incredible images that really make those moments live as if we were there in front of them. Very, very good!

Back
Top Bottom