Judicial Corporal Punishment Of Women: Illustrations

Go to CruxDreams.com
Perhaps she`s an exhibitionist masochist enjoying her fifteen minutes of fame.
She's just being British! Stiff upper lip ... :D

Not sure why there's 'world outrage', I guess much of the world might be quite pleased.

This is the punishment for this servant girl who stole jewelry, severe whipping followed by buggering by assistant executionnerView attachment 1547349
I thought in that time the common punishment for stealing was cutting off the hand.

Death penalty for young women criminals is always bad. She should have a chance to correct her behaviours of course after severe caning or flogging.
I would never sentence women to death, unless they were very serious crimes, while corporal punishment, beating - for any violation of the law! Of course, the number of blows and the instrument of punishment would depend on the severity of the offense.

I would never sentence women to death, unless they were very serious crimes, while corporal punishment, beating - for any violation of the law! Of course, the number of blows and the instrument of punishment would depend on the severity of the offense.

I'm pretty willing to send criminal girls to the gallows for pretty minute crimes, depending on the time period the scenario is set in that might include theft. But nonetheless, every criminal girl would get a very painful and humiliating public flogging to her bare buttocks and future gallows birds wouldn't be spared from this treatment eighter.

I'm pretty willing to send criminal girls to the gallows for pretty minute crimes, depending on the time period the scenario is set in that might include theft. But nonetheless, every criminal girl would get a very painful and humiliating public flogging to her bare buttocks and future gallows birds wouldn't be spared from this treatment eighter.
Not my fetish. :)

Back
Top Bottom