Ladies, describe yourselves

Go to CruxDreams.com
I'm 22 y/o

I'm 5'1" tall, and weigh 96 lbs. I have long dark brown hair and hazel eyes. I have 34C breasts that are firm and areolas are medium, and my nipples can get hard when aroused. My pussy is shaved and my labia is an innie. Pink. The only thing I might change about my body is that I wouldn't mind being taller. No tatoos or piercings, except my ears.

That height is perfectly fine, and the whole package sounds very crucifiable. Welcome, MagicalFirefly.

Ich bin 22 Jahre alt

Ich bin 1,55 m groß und wiege 44 kg. Ich habe langes dunkelbraunes Haar und haselnussbraune Augen. Ich habe feste Brüste der Größe 34C und mittelgroße Warzenhöfe, und meine Brustwarzen können bei Erregung hart werden. Meine Muschi ist rasiert und meine Schamlippen sind nach innen gewölbt. Rosa. Das Einzige, was ich an meinem Körper ändern würde, ist, dass ich nichts dagegen hätte, größer zu sein. Keine Tattoos oder Piercings, außer an den Ohren.
The perfekt body.

I'm 22 y/o

I'm 5'1" tall, and weigh 96 lbs. I have long dark brown hair and hazel eyes. I have 34C breasts that are firm and areolas are medium, and my nipples can get hard when aroused. My pussy is shaved and my labia is an innie. Pink. The only thing I might change about my body is that I wouldn't mind being taller. No tatoos or piercings, except my ears.
You don't need to be any taller. So cute as it is :)
Do you have crucifixion fantasies ?

I'm 22 y/o

I always had a big crush for the short ones :)

I always had a big crush for the short ones :)
BTW: I'm going to post some pictures during the next few days of two ladiese of about the same size.
And they both look absolutely gorgeous :)

Here is the thread:

oh no, I can't miss this.

so, age 18, 185 cm (6'1") 63/65 kg (139 lib).
Hair dark brown, wavy tending to curly if there is humidity, long almost to the butt, although usually kept in a ponytail, eyes pale green, face, rounded with mixed features (European/Brazilian mulatto).
Olive skin, slim body, often showing ribs, flat stomach, not very wide hips, long legs, feet with long toes.
Perfectly shaved groin and armpits.
Breast 4° C cup (uk/usa 36C eu 80C), pretty round like apple, nipples coisize, brown, pretty evindet if cold and without bra.
Since they are still up I usually wear a bra from November to March, and not always, because I love the feeling of wool on my nipples.

okay, mid 30s, 5'6", dark brown hair, medium (neck) length, wavy but not curly,
eyes dark brown, fine eyelashes and brows, slightly high cheekbones
rather small mouth, buck teeth
smallish breasts 32B, quite firm, not saggy, areoles about 1", nipples certainly swell and get hard.
unshaved pussy, except the bikini line, fairly closed slit, pale pink, softens when excited and clit swells
I think my eyes are my best feature, i'm quite happy with my hair,
and my figure's not bad, nor are my legs (which don't need much shaving)
my mouth and teeth got me teased when I was a kid, but I don't worry about them,
and my unimpressive boobs were teased too, but I know quite a lot of men like them
Sounds like a fine woman to me

Hair dark brown, wavy tending to curly if there is humidity, long almost to the butt, although usually kept in a ponytail, eyes pale green, face, rounded with mixed features (European/Brazilian mulatto).
Olive skin, slim body, often showing ribs, flat stomach, not very wide hips, long legs, feet with long toes.
Breast 4° C cup (uk/usa 36C eu 80C), pretty round like apple, nipples coisize, brown, pretty evindet if cold and without bra.
Since they are still up I usually wear a bra from November to March, and not always, because I love the feeling of wool on my nipples.
I love long legs! Describe yourself in your most erotic fantasy

Ok so I'm 24
I am 55 kilo and 152 cm
I've fair hair cut short
I love my running and keeping me fit
I'm not busty but not flat either
I'm glad to be here making new friends. :)
Welcome to both of you!

Two beautiful additions to the forum in just the last week, let’s keep up this trend!

Back
Top Bottom