Lingchi execution of Mǎgélìtè. Questionnaire for Executioners.

Go to CruxDreams.com
Being a huge fan of Lingchi (many thanks to @Cuervo for the best stuff like this and this), I decided to write the following story, handing over the continuation into your hands. If this questionnaire piques interest, I'll write another, as Lingchi isn't my sole interest regarding this woman.

Please allow me to introduce my wife, Mǎgélìtè. She's around 40 years old, but as you can see in the photo taken during summer this year, she's still quite slim and attractive.

Unfortunately, in recent weeks, I've discovered that for years, I didn't know the kind of woman I shared my bed with. I am shocked, outraged, and disappointed. Mǎgélìtè has been arrested on suspicion of murdering a government official.

Right away she confessed to the crime, even at the time of her arrest. She explained that she was defending herself as the man attempted to rape her. But neither the investigators nor even I believed her. A government official could possess any virgin or young woman in this country, why would he want to assault an mature married woman? The investigators didn't fall for her false explanations and uncovered the true motive behind this crime - it was an attempt on the official to destabilize our state. The court rightfully deemed this sabotage as treason and imposed the only possible punishment - she was sentenced to death by Lingchi.

Lingchi is nothing new when it comes to women. Currently, over 25% of Lingchi sentences are for women. However, these are mostly cases of family crimes. Meanwhile, in cases of betrayal crimes, this sentence is the only right and just one - Mǎgélìtè will join such famous ones as Wang Nangxian, which ceased to exist for their anti-state crimes through Lingchi.

Questionnaire

Dear Executioners,
I entrust Mǎgélìtè into your hands, kindly asking anyone interested in carrying out this execution to respond to the following questions and/or continue her story:

1. The execution will take place in:
a) public square
b) dungeon

2. are you going to visit her in the in the night before she is executed? Except of the last answer, multiple answers are allowed:
a) to give her something to eat (she will be hungry to avoid defecation during execution)
b) to rape her
c) to torture her,
d) no

3. Are you going to give her opium before the execution to reduce her pain and consciousness but lengthen her agony?
a) yes, but only a little dose that she would still feel pain and be aware of seeing the cut off parts of her body
b) yes, a large dose, she will not be aware of what is happening, but life functions will be preserved for the longest time
c) no, she should fully feel every minute of her agony

4. Will you gag her to silence her moans?
a) yes, let her suffer without being able share her scream
b) no, and I will even use a mouth retractor to make her screams louder
c) no, I won't apply anything, let it naturally make the sounds of its suffering

5. If execution in public, the crowd should
a) applaud and cheer in every cut
b) watch quiet in order to listen her cries and moans
c) applaud, cheer and even masturbate some of them

6. What will be the first cut you will do? Open answer.

7. What will be the second cut? Open answer.

8. What will be the third cut? Open answer.

9. Please describe the further steps of her execution (open answer, any length).

10. How will you end her suffering?
a) a knife to the heart, covered only by a rib after flaying this area
b) cutting her throat with a knife
c) decapitating her
d) somehow else (how?)
e) I won't do anything, she will die when she loses blood

11. What words will you say after the execution is over?

12. What parts of her body will remain after the execution, and what parts will lie on the ground?

13. What will happen to them after execution?
a) they will remain at the place of execution so that everyone can see them as a warning against betraying the country
b) will be given to the gravediggers for burial.
c) will be thrown outside the city to be fed to stray dogs.
d) will be burned.

14. Is anything else you would like to add?

If you would like, please describe what you do with her, dear Executioner.

Last edited by a moderator:
Questionnaire

Dear Executioners,
I entrust Mǎgélìtè into your hands, kindly asking anyone interested in carrying out this execution to respond to the following questions and/or continue her story:

a) public square
It must be a show, enjoyed by crowds of cheerful people.

2. are you going to visit her in the in the night before she is executed? Except of the last answer, multiple answers are allowed:
a) to give her something to eat (she will be hungry to avoid defecation during execution)
b) to rape her
c) to torture her,
d) no
Actually, I would go visit her to console and promise her that I will torture her so much she will give an amazing performance to the audience.
Wonder if that would actually console her or make her more scared!

3. Are you going to give her opium before the execution to reduce her pain and consciousness but lengthen her agony?
a) yes, but only a little dose that she would still feel pain and be aware of seeing the cut off parts of her body
b) yes, a large dose, she will not be aware of what is happening, but life functions will be preserved for the longest time
c) no, she should fully feel every minute of her agony
It depends on how fantasy is this fantasy.
If we pretend to be slightly realistic, I'll go with a.
Otherwise, if we are high on suspension of disbelief, I would go with c.

a) yes, let her suffer without being able share her scream
b) no, and I will even use a mouth retractor to make her screams louder
c) no, I won't apply anything, let it naturally make the sounds of its suffering
a, I want the executee to always be free to express herself.
She is a person undergoing a very... difficult thing, she deserves at least that.

c) applaud, cheer and even masturbate some of them
c, the crowd must be in good mood.
Also, by masturbating they show her how good her death-performance is.

Nipples (either of them ) or belly-button.

The one that was not cut first among the two nipples or belly button.

The one that was not cut first or second among the two nipples or belly button.

9. Please describe the further steps of her execution (open answer, any length).
Cutting of the labia, cut from pussy to breastbone, bisecting the clit and the belly.
Slow evisceration (maybe with a pulley).
Stimulation of the inner organs.

a) a knife to the heart, covered only by a rib after flaying this area
b) cutting her throat with a knife
c) decapitating her
d) somehow else (how?)
c, beheading and showing her her mutilated body in her last fading instants.

11. What words will you say after the execution is over?
"She took that like a good trooper" perhaps?

12. What parts of her body will remain after the execution, and what parts will lie on the ground?
Nipples and entrails on the ground.

a) they will remain at the place of execution so that everyone can see them as a warning against betraying the country
b) will be given to the gravediggers for burial.
c) will be thrown outside the city to be fed to stray dogs.
d) will be burned.
I say a, they remain there, but as a reminder of a good show.

If you would like, please describe what you do with her, dear Executioner.
The executioner must always be kind and gentle, yet merciless and professional, explaining her when and where he will cut her, for added suspense.

a) public square, the punishment for a crime against society should be seen by society and she should see who she wronged

a) to give her something to eat (she will be hungry to avoid defecation during execution). She will remain in a yoke in the dungeon. She will be well feed hearty food and bot go without water, to give her strength for tomorrow, even if she must be force feed. I will feed her myself as the yoke around her neck would prevent her from feeding her self and I will water her via a sponge. I will try and ease her panic and comfort her before the end.

Opium will be given during the exercution after the first few hours in a small dose to prolong her suffering

(one or the other depending on the crowd)

11. What words will you say after the execution is over? None

12. What parts of her body will remain after the execution, and what parts will lie on the ground? The head and torso will be on the body whilst her checks, hair, eyes, noise/ears, intestines, legs,arms, breast and vigina will be on the floor

No

Image of locations and order of witch parts will be removed

Attachments

• sketch1804644941220.png
    sketch1804644941220.png
    1 MB · Views: 258
a) the public square

2 ... are you going to visit him the night before his execution? Apart from the last answer, several answers are allowed:
d) no

3. Will you give him opium before the execution to reduce his pain and consciousness but prolong his agony?
c) no, she should fully feel every minute of her agony.

c) no, I won't apply anything, let her make the sounds of her suffering naturally

5. In case of execution in public, the crowd must
b) watch quietly to listen to his cries and moans

6. What will be the first cut you make that will work? Open response.
Front of the body: shoulder and chest.

7. What will be the second cup? Open response.
Stomach and pubis then clitoris.

8. What will be the third cup? Open response.
The eyes.

9. Please describe the other steps of its execution (open response, any length).
Continue leaving it alive.

10. How will you end his suffering?

11. What words will you say when the performance is over?
Nothing

12. What parts of his body will remain after the execution and what parts will lie on the ground?
Muscles bare blood vessels. On the ground: fingers, toes, skin.

13. What will happen to them after their execution?
d) will be burned.

a) the public square

2 ... are you going to visit him the night before his execution? Apart from the last answer, several answers are allowed:
d) no

3. Will you give him opium before the execution to reduce his pain and consciousness but prolong his agony?
c) no, she should fully feel every minute of her agony.

c) no, I won't apply anything, let her make the sounds of her suffering naturally

5. In case of execution in public, the crowd must
b) watch quietly to listen to his cries and moans

6. What will be the first cut you make that will work? Open response.
Front of the body: shoulder and chest.

7. What will be the second cup? Open response.
Stomach and pubis then clitoris.

8. What will be the third cup? Open response.
The eyes.

9. Please describe the other steps of its execution (open response, any length).
Continue leaving it alive.

10. How will you end his suffering?

11. What words will you say when the performance is over?
Nothing

12. What parts of his body will remain after the execution and what parts will lie on the ground?
Muscles bare blood vessels. On the ground: fingers, toes, skin.

13. What will happen to them after their execution?
d) will be burned.
Removing the eyes is the 3rd thing? Each to their own however I'd like to leave that till last so they can see what's happening to them

One problem with lingchi is that dispite being allowed exercution in theory can very often be pretty quick due to blood loss and shock. To reduce this good practice is to immediately burn the wound and use hot knifes. Know I also don't know how long people could survive the pain of amputation either, sure people have done it before but this is 4 different amputations (not including other cuts).

Back
Top Bottom