Links to BDSM comics in development

Go to CruxDreams.com
Mafia Submissive 11 continuation

Subscribe on PATREON to see these stories, links are in the signature
I looked up and returned to reality.
I started to move but I was tied to a chair, it had shackles and was open. Notice my body, I was still naked, I couldn't scream because of the gag, it wasn't like the others, it had a small ring that made me drool and didn't even let me scream. DayNius came into the room and I just managed to cry, her look made me realize how angry she was, the glass was still broken but they had already cleaned everything.

Attachments

• Page_58.jpg
    Page_58.jpg
    630.7 KB · Views: 197
  • Page_60.jpg
    Page_60.jpg
    703.7 KB · Views: 134
Strip continuation 8

Hannibal tied Jeremy to the bed, the camera showed him completely exposed, this man was seriously very well endowed, and he was not yet erect, now he was just waiting for what his dom's next step would be, which was holding him back, he was I saw him anxious, well, anyone would be in his place.
The next camera showed Hannibal again, he has two objects in his hands, yes, it was a vibrator and the other was the remote control.

Attachments

• Page_40.jpg
    Page_40.jpg
    421.4 KB · Views: 77
  • Page_41.jpg
    Page_41.jpg
    464.7 KB · Views: 65
  • Page_43.jpg
    Page_43.jpg
    463.7 KB · Views: 111
The Convent Continuation 23

These two witches arrived again and they practically dragged me, I don't know where, I resist, but I have nothing to do.

Attachments

• Page_117.jpg
    Page_117.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 122
My Teacher is my Slave 12

I stood in front of the laptop and took it, arranging it so that there was a better view of me.
Now he could see me better, as I appeared on his computer
Messy hair, reddened cheeks, my nipples showing through the shirt... Now I really looked sexy... And I felt sexy.

Attachments

• Page_70.jpg
    Page_70.jpg
    826.2 KB · Views: 82
  • Page_71.jpg
    Page_71.jpg
    532.3 KB · Views: 85

SEDUCED BY THE DOMINANT 9​

Valentina stands firm, positioned with her legs spread and her left hand blocking the door. The right uses it to block me, yes, just that, every time I try to touch it with my free hand it prevents me. He only allows me to be there, in that hot, soft and slippery area of his anatomy, massaging while I lick myself until he comes, silencing his moans by biting his lips and snorting through his nose.

Attachments

• Page_44.jpg
    Page_44.jpg
    682.5 KB · Views: 83
The Convent Continuation 24

But what do they want? I think they want to leave me here, in the sun, according to them, on the cross Jesus atoned for the sins of the world and thus I will be free from mine.

Attachments

• Page_120.jpg
    Page_120.jpg
    602 KB · Views: 90
  • Page_122.jpg
    Page_122.jpg
    943.5 KB · Views: 96
Mafia Submissive 12 continuation

My body wanted to arch but it was in vain, I was getting completely wet, I sweated a lot from the movements, sweaty and wet, excited as hell, he covered my eyes and I felt his cold hand slowly running over my entire body.
She left me there for a long time, hours maybe.

Attachments

• Page_62.jpg
    Page_62.jpg
    666.1 KB · Views: 64
  • Page_65.jpg
    Page_65.jpg
    683 KB · Views: 81
The Convent Part 25

I saw him gain momentum again, it was logical that he wouldn't give up on just one, this time he went lower, on the same leg, damn it, my God, why does he allow this.

Attachments

• Page_125.jpg
    Page_125.jpg
    902.6 KB · Views: 50
  • Page_127.jpg
    Page_127.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 52
My Teacher is my Slave part 13

I spent the following days in a state of almost constant excitement. I felt very... stirred up when I thought about the things I had done with Jessica, and even more so when I thought about what we were going to do.
And here I was, a week later, at my workplace during vacation, waiting for the janitor to leave so we could start with our plan.

Attachments

• Page_73.jpg
    Page_73.jpg
    495 KB · Views: 8
  • Page_75.jpg
    Page_75.jpg
    626.8 KB · Views: 6
Back
Top Bottom