Male characters in your fantasies?

Go to CruxDreams.com
Question: Is imagining the pain of your "victims" as you hurt them a part of the game?
Indeed, I find it immensely beneficial that I rarely engage in activities with a submissive that I haven't personally experienced (barring obvious anatomical differences). This approach grants me a deeper understanding of their sensations. I find the female form particularly captivating when it's stretched taut, with ribs visible, writhing and squirming, sweating, and chest heaving under duress. The sensation of a body's entire musculature tensing while I am inside them can be utterly intoxicating.

I believe it's the intricate interplay of all these elements that creates such a unique experience. Your question is quite thought-provoking, thank you for that. I'm curious to hear your perspective on this matter?

Indeed, I find it immensely beneficial that I rarely engage in activities with a submissive that I haven't personally experienced (barring obvious anatomical differences). This approach grants me a deeper understanding of their sensations. I find the female form particularly captivating when it's stretched taut, with ribs visible, writhing and squirming, sweating, and chest heaving under duress. The sensation of a body's entire musculature tensing while I am inside them can be utterly intoxicating.

I believe it's the intricate interplay of all these elements that creates such a unique experience. Your question is quite thought-provoking, thank you for that. I'm curious to hear your perspective on this matter?
It's not exactly an opinion, but rather a curiosity I've always had about how women feel across the spectrum of their sexual experiences to the harshest tortures, real or imagined.

As my only dominant experience is a few slaps and hair pulls with a wonderful lady (who asked for them) I always try to simulate the pain and terror of women in the most extreme fantasy situations, even when there is a woman below me at the limits of ecstasy.

More precisely, I try to physically feel what they feel.

Obviously my simulations are unsuccessful, but they help a lot with my own arousal, or rather fuel it significantly.

a few slaps and hair pulls
Oh, that's definitely not an "only" scenario. I was surprised to discover how many women enjoy having their clothes ripped off them, being shoved onto a bed or against a wall, and taken with passion. Certain acts like slapping (though I'm usually cautious, as facial marks or a split lip aren't desirable outside of a session), hair-pulling, or dragging someone by their nipple are far more common desires than I would have ever anticipated.

Oh, that's definitely not an "only" scenario. I was surprised to discover how many women enjoy having their clothes ripped off them, being shoved onto a bed or against a wall, and taken with passion. Certain acts like slapping (though I'm usually cautious, as facial marks or a split lip aren't desirable outside of a session), hair-pulling, or dragging someone by their nipple are far more common desires than I would have ever anticipated.
I know, the thing is I am not attracted to submissive women. (I'm not completely paranoid, despite my friends' assurances :nusee: )

I know, the thing is I am not attracted to submissive women. (I'm not completely paranoid, despite my friends' assurances :nusee: )
That's precisely why I'm drawn to CNC play. My desire isn't for them to be submissive; rather, I want them to be subdued. Additionally, it's entirely possible to experience paranoia while simultaneously being followed and observed. :devil:

That's precisely why I'm drawn to CNC play. My desire isn't for them to be submissive; rather, I want them to be subdued. Additionally, it's entirely possible to experience paranoia while simultaneously being followed and observed. :devil:
It's all about "capturing the castle" where the "castle" is the woman who constantly puts obstacles in your way to test how much you want her, which turns her into the boss of the relationship in a way (I guess that's where the true paranoia begins :crybaby2: )

About 5 years ago or so, I was considering being a Dom for an older married couple, it didn't come to fruition, but I researched several things that could be done to a man. I was thinking of scenes where I would torture each as the other watched.

Male tortures/pleasures could include...
-Urethral sounding, I now see electro sounding kits out there
-electro torture of penis and testicles
-genital whipping or flogging
-tying genitals tightly
-wartenberg wheel on penis or testicles
-hot wax or ice cubes
-ball stretching
-"milking"
-clamps
-cock cages
-pegging (I'm straight but I would focus on the female watcher for arousal)
-vibrators for glans/shaft/testicles
-butt plugs-regular,vibe, or electro

Just a starting point thinking of the top of my head I know there are a lot more...

Back
Top Bottom