Manipulations by Cordelien

Go to CruxDreams.com
Please post pictures only in one thread...
Where do I post ?
Sorry if I am wrong
I use to post my manips twice
  1. Once in the thread where the subject of the manip is the most in accordance whith the title of the thread
  2. Once in this thread (manipulations by cordelien) to gather all my manips in a common place. Of course, a simple index of my manips in different threads would be sufficient, but I didn't found that functionality in CF.
Is that against the laws of the community ? According to @thehangingtree , it seems so. I will comply.
What are you suggesting ? Using the 1st method (posts in different threads) or the 2nd (posts in my specific thread, here) ? Please tell me.

Where do I post ?
Sorry if I am wrong
  1. Once in the thread where the subject of the manip is the most in accordance whith the title of the thread
  2. Once in this thread (manipulations by cordelien) to gather all my manips in a common place. Of course, a simple index of my manips in different threads would be sufficient, but I didn't found that functionality in CF.
Is that against the laws of the community ? According to @thehangingtree , it seems so. I will comply.
What are you suggesting ? Using the 1st method (posts in different threads) or the 2nd (posts in my specific thread, here) ? Please tell me.
As it happens, @thehangingtree, @cordelien posts his image once and then links other posts to that, so he's not taking up extra server space. ;)

Where do I post ?
Sorry if I am wrong
Hi @cordelien . Sorry to mess about but your work is certainly good enough to be in the Fantasy Art And Images thread so I've called in a moving van.

Back
Top Bottom