mark sessnatz's Deviated Artworks

Go to CruxDreams.com
So, like our friend Willie J I've been posting some digital artworks with accompanying stories to a Deviantart page, which has now been moderated out of existence. Oh well, it was fun while it lasted. I've already posted quite a few of these over here, but I rather liked having them all in one place, so I thought I'd give them their own dedicated thread going forward.

I'll start with the one that got me banned:

Fortress 1

_fortress_01_2.jpg

Rashmi, the servant girl, had embarrassed the Master by being late to serve his dinner guests. Because he was merciful, he merely reprimanded her, but he set a steward to keep an eye on her.

When it happened again, the steward reported finding her hiding behind the chapel, praying to her heathen gods. His patience at an end, he ordered that Rashmi be put to the whipping post immediately.

So, like our friend Willie J I've been posting some digital artworks with accompanying stories to a Deviantart page, which has now been moderated out of existence. Oh well, it was fun while it lasted. I've already posted quite a few of these over here, but I rather liked having them all in one place, so I thought I'd give them their own dedicated thread going forward.

Fortress 1

View attachment 1479819

Rashmi, the servant girl, had embarrassed the Master by being late to serve his dinner guests. Because he was merciful, he merely reprimanded her, but he set a steward to keep an eye on her.

When it happened again, the steward reported finding her hiding behind the chapel, praying to her heathen gods. His patience at an end, he ordered that Rashmi be put to the whipping post immediately.
Nice setting, but anyoune that knows a thing or two about bondage says: she can easily slip her arms out of the binds and escape her punishment.

Fortress 1

View attachment 1479819

Fortress 1

View attachment 1479819

My goodness that Rashmi was given a brutal and bloody whipping for such a minor infraction.

P.O.W. 1

1000020809.jpg

Corporal Evelyn Bosco was believed deceased. The chopper went down in the dense rainforest behind enemy lines. The rest of her squadron couldn't find her in the wreckage, and they hadn't seen her finally crawl out, hours after the rest of them had fled.

She was found, however, by the enemy. And they were not gentle with her. She knew very little of what they demanded to be told. The only thing she knew was that there was little hope of rescue

Fortress 2

1000020812.jpg

One of the Lord's loyal knights discovered his squire sheltering the recently heathen servant girl, Rashmi, allowing her to practice her atavistic religion in his own quarters, laying with her as he would with a proper lady-in-waiting.

The young man’s outraged mentor dragged him forthwith to the courtyard, ordered him stripped and bound to the whipping post. To the shock of everyone, the nobleman took up the whip and wielded it himself across his apprentice's back, flogging him until the blood ran.

Rashmi, of course, would undoubtedly soon meet with a far worse fate.

Fortress 2

View attachment 1479923

One of the Lord's loyal knights discovered his squire sheltering the recently heathen servant girl, Rashmi, allowing her to practice her atavistic religion in his own quarters, laying with her as he would with a proper lady-in-waiting.

The young man’s outraged mentor dragged him forthwith to the courtyard, ordered him stripped and bound to the whipping post. To the shock of everyone, the nobleman took up the whip and wielded it himself across his apprentice's back, flogging him until the blood ran.

Rashmi, of course, would undoubtedly soon meet with a far worse fate.
I would love to see more of Rashmi. What about her mother? Does she ever get whipped?

Quarry 6

_quarry_06.jpg

They never knew each other before the quarry; before the Empire annexed their villages and foreclosed on their lives. One had been a loyal and happy homemaker and had tried to smuggle her husband away in the night when the Imperial army conscripted him. One had been a merchant's daughter, her betrothed murdered by the invaders, and had burned her dowry when one of his killers attempted to court her.

Both had been arrested, and sentenced to the most punishing drudgery available. Now they were simply blunt tools servicing the Imperial machine. And they were all each other had.

Workhouse 4
1000020810.jpg
They caught the girl fighting with another laborer in the brickyard, shuffling in the dirt over a mere tin water cup. She pleaded with them as they dragged her off the other woman, insisting that it was her cup and had been stolen. But nobody saw any theft. Only a vicious attack.

The penalty for attacking another worker of course, was forty-five lashes. She screamed and sobbed quite a lot for one claiming to be so dehydrated.

Back
Top Bottom