Go to CruxDreams.com
The fragment with Meg's ex-boyfriends is great! Meg must have been incredibly humiliated! Young people, her friends, school bullies who didn't like her. A whole cross-section of her peers, and she among them - condemned, naked, depilated, crucified and with an M burned on her lower belly, above her pierced pussy and navel. An incredibly erotic description.

Her peers, when they get tired of seeing Meg naked, will go home on their own, eat dinner, go to a house party to relax, smoke weed and have sex, and Meg won't go anywhere. And she will be banged by a horn in her ass.

I wonder what attractions they will give him on the cross! :devil:

I haven't read such a fascinating, erotic and exciting story for a long time. Keep it up!
Thanks

Somehow some part of Meg was aware of the world around her. The intense pain above her pussy, the fire spreading through her body, the unnatural position she was in should have taken her mind off everything around her. She should have retreated into herself, found a way to hide in her own mind from the pain.

It didn’t work. Her mind was desperately paying attention to what was happening around her. Her mind was subconsciously looking for an escape she logically knew was not there.

The man on the microphone calling her by her full name as if the crowd did not know it. He announced the time of her death. 8:30 AM.

She wasn’t dead!

Her mind pondered on it for a second and she panicked. She was dead! They considered her dead when she was lifted!

Meg frantically searched the crowd for her mother. Despite the turmoil and mixed feelings between the two right now Meg wanted her mother.

All she saw was her mother pushing her way through the crowd, running as quickly and far away as possible from her recently pronounced dead daughter.

Meg tried to cry out, but she couldn’t. The pressure on her chest made it hard to speak and her throat was raw. She thought she was moaning but couldn’t be sure. So many people were moaning.

Her back was arched. Of all her pain, her back was cramping. She tried to move it, but her ass stayed in place and Meg felt the giant horn fucking her.

That sent her into panic again. Not only were nails holding her in place, but a piece of wood had claimed one of her most intimate spots. A spot that until the last few days had been unexplored. The cross had her.

She thrashed as much as possible, unable to move much but pulling on every limb, trying to lift herself completely off the horn, her boy shaking back and forth, the pain in her feet and wrists erupting even stronger. She was putting herself through hell, but it didn’t matter. She was a trapped animal and had to run.

The slap shocked her. She stilled. She had been slapped by many men over her life and knew when it happened to stay still, don’t fight back and make herself as small as possible.

“Good. Stop thrashing so much. What is it with bitches, thinking you can escape the cross? See the hard dicks? They aren’t moving. They got wooden dicks up their virgin assholes. You bitches have all been fucked in the ass, but they are taking it better. Those nails aren’t coming out Meggan. Relax. It hurts but all you got left is to wait to die and my job is to keep you alive as long as possible. Speaking of which, I need to get busy before you lose shade.”

The guard looked out over the crowd and pointed to someone.

Meg followed his finger and saw one of her exes. He had been videotaping her on the cross. His name was Trevor. Trevor was a pot dealer and had decent stuff. He was a good fuck who made her feel better even if he never could get her off. It never mattered. Meg didn’t have sex to get orgasms. She had sex to feel loved.

Trevor crossed the line and walked to her cross and her guard.

“What is your name, kid?”

“Trevor sir.” He answered nervously.

“You looked like you knew her. You go to school with her?”

He nodded. “Yeah, we fucked for a while. Haven’t talked to her since a few weeks before she got arrested.”

The guard seemed to understand.

“Dumped you for the murderer?”

Trevor shook his head. “Nah, she got too clingy. She was cool when I could fuck her from behind. Bend her over some bleachers and pull her pants down. It was when she was on top or underneath me that was weird. As soon as I would make eye contact with her during sex she would call me daddy and beg me to tell her I loved her. It was fucking weird.”

The guard laughed heartily. “Get used to it, kid. White trash like her are good fucks but they all got daddy issues. Daddy wasn’t there or daddy loved them too much. Meg here just had her whore mother. Of course she got daddy issues. If you told her you loved her she would have licked dirt off your feet, but she would have been clingy as hell. Good call dumping her. Now you ain’t got to worry about her being clingy. You want to help out?”

Trevor met Meg’s eyes. She was begging him with her eyes to help her, like he would rescue her.

“What do you need?”

“All these still breathing dead fucks are getting sunblock. It won’t save them from the heat. The heat is part of the punishment. But if they burn enough it can cause their bodies to go into shock and shut down too early. So, you want to rub her down?”

Trevor nodded.

Meg screamed again when his oily hands touched her belly. Her skin was on fire. Her entire body was more aware than it ever had been. The breeze on her clit, the burning of the brand, the sweat between her ass cheeks that provided little lube for the horn and her painfully hard nipples that somehow felt warm and cold at the same time. Her nervous system did not know what to do with the pain, but one thing was certain.

She did not want her ex touching her with anything, even lotion.

“Stop! She screamed in a broken voice.

“Slap her.” The guard told Trevor.

“What?”

“Slap her. Remind her of her place. She is a felon dying in pain. She doesn’t get to make demands. You are free. Slap her. Slap her cunt.”

Trevor looked uncertain but then looked up and down Meg’s body. She was face to face with his tall form and her legs were spread wide.

He slightly grinned and slapped her between the legs, his hand starting at her knees and cupping her pussy hard. He squeezed her labia together and pushed her hood ring into her clit. Meg tried to scream but her voice wouldn’t allow her.

“That a boy. Keep rubbing her down with that lotion. Get her face and if she tries to bite you I can take a cigarette lighter and burn her anus around the base of the horn.”

Meg closed her eyes and tried to hold her breath. She stayed as still as possible while this guy who used to fuck her, rubbed his hot hands in her most intimate crevices. She derived no pleasure from it. It caused her greater pain, but the worst was the touch itself. She thought Trevor had at least been her friend but here he was, taking advantage of her nudity. She cracked her eyes open and saw what seemed like the whole population cheering him and recording him.

Meg closed her eyes again. She quietly sneezed when he got lotion in her nose. Her instinct was to cover her nose, but a quick tug reminded her that would never happen again. All she got for her effort was pain.

“Alright kid, you did good. Take a video of her up close. Get a shot of her ribs moving and that sweet little flat belly of her’s trying to rise and take deep breaths, then get back behind the line. Line won’t open for another couple hours.”

Meg opened her eyes and hd the courage to meet his. He smirked at her and patted her pussy once more a couple times like he would pat her ass normally. He filmed her for a bit then walked away.

Meg closed her eyes once again.

She hung.

She moaned.

She begged for mercy and listened to the crowd laugh at her pleas.

She lost track of time.

The ropes had been moved and she heard hundreds of feel walking towards her. She opened her eyes and was blinded by the son. Shadows were approaching her.

“One at a time, cop a feel, if you go inside her cunt and break anything you are going to be next on the cross. Give her a feel, take some close ups and play with these luscious tits. You don’t have to be gentle, but the idea is to keep her heart beating as long as possible. Any of you fuck that up you are going to be hanging naked at the whipping post in front of the whole town.”

Meg tried to keep her eyes open. Despite the humiliation she could not stop watching as men and women she recognized even if she didn’t know them personally, took turns, rubbing her body, raping her with their fingers, twisting her nipples, tugging on her hood ring, her nose ring, twisting the bars in her nipples and causing her new levels of pain she didn’t think she was possible.

Someone spit on her and it started a trend. One caught her eye and she blinked rapidly to clear it. Once again she tried to move her hand to wipe her face and a sharp, fresh pain reminded her that she would never again.

The crowd never seemed to end. She tried to keep her eyes open, but the sun became high. She felt tongues licking her, and a voice she never wanted to hear again.

“Hi Meg.”

Cindy, the mayor’s daughter, the leader of the click that looked down on her. Meg remembered one of her crew had puked while the first girl was nailed.

Now she stood in front of her with her boyfriend, that asshole.

“I would say you are getting what you deserve but no one deserves this. Not even trash like you deserves this.”

“It’s alright,” her boyfriend Adam said, “its rough now but at least she won’t breed. You know in a few years she would be single with a couple rug rats from different daddies living in a run-down trailer. Girls like her are doing the world a favor by dying before they take welfare. Do what you came to do.”

Cindy took a breath, looked Meg in the eyes and slapped her.

“That is for daring to strike me, trash. You never did know your place.”

Meg looked towards Adam and opened her mouth to spill the truth, but he shook his head. She thought she had nothing to lose but he was right. He could make things so much worse tonight.

Cindy walked away and of all the pain wracking her body that slap stung the most in that moment. The crowd was laughing, some were cheering but none looked sympathetically at her.

The crowd dispersed for a moment and her pinched, licked, slapped body was in a new state of pain and humiliation. She needed more air and with tears that belied her dehydration she lifted herself once more, taking in a few deep breaths before dropping back onto the horn and taking its entire length.

“If you had money and she didn’t, you would have been the fucking prom queen.” Her guard told her. “Shame is your mama had more money than she let on. Don’t know what she does with it, but she been blackmailing your daddy for years.”

Meg ignored the pain and gave him her full attention.

“You really don’t know, do you? She never told you who your daddy is?”

The guard put a straw in her mouth, and she gulped the water down greedily out of pure instinct.

“Who?” she asked, her voice still cracked but clear enough to understand.

The guard smiled and grabbed her pussy, rubbing it slightly and then fingering her.

“I’m not going to ruin the surprise. He’ll be here tonight once the crowd goes down. I’m sure he will want to make sure his little girl is dead after you have been used by your mama to take his money. Look on the bright side. You can beg him to fuck you, call him daddy and you won’t be wrong. Of course, I doubt he will tell you he loves you. Look, we got some more visitors. Try to look them in the eyes.”

Meg didn’t know what to do with that information so she did whatever she could to forget her pain and humiliation. She didn’t want to think of those who were having picnics not far from her. One family had set up only seven feet away and were eating fried chicken. The smell was amazing and despite her state she felt hunger.

She began paying attention to the others she was hung with. Unbelievably she had forgotten about them.

They were surrounded. The women were being molested and some girls were jacking the guys off but stopping before they came. One guy was being lifted by two girls by his waist and made to fuck the horn. The pressure must have somehow triggered his body because he eventually came, striking one of the girls in the face and causing her to scream. Served the bitch right. Meg would have laughed if she were capable of such a thing.

The one guards predication came true. As the day grew longer, parts of her body became numb but other parts became torture. Her piercings were so hot. Her clit felt on fire and not in a sexual way. It reminded her of the branding. The pain from the branding was becoming more pronounced. She was given water every fifteen minutes and continued to sweat but the sweat was getting into her eyes, causing fresh burning. The inside of her thighs was cramping and if it weren’t for the horn taking pressure of her body she would not be able to lift herself often. Not the way the others were. They were sliding up and down their crosses in some grotesque dance. They were all coming completely off their horns and then having to guide themselves back on it or risk it hitting their pussies, balls of even worse, the sensitive place in between the genitals and the asshole.

She found herself jealous. She could stay still, wait out the cramps but they had to move up and down to breathe. They would die quicker than she would.

Despite this Meg was terrified of death. She didn’t want to be trash, forgotten as if she never mattered. She wanted to live, and she wanted the pain to stop without dying.

“There is my favorite bleacher whore.” Adam greeted her once again.

She looked at him and then searched for Cindy.

“She couldn’t take it. She hated you but seeing you like this, all these people, she is a bit squeamish. You made a good choice not saying anything. I was going to fuck you tonight after midnight if you did. You know about after midnight, right?”

Meg slowly turned her head and looked at the guard who was grinning.

“Got know idea of what you are talking about, boy.”

Adam laughed. “You see, Meg, at night, if the guards are feeling nice, you fine bitches get fucked. Why do you think the crosses are so low. Its up to the guards who gets your sweet pussy, but I’m not interested in it. I heard it gets tighter with the horn up your ass. I have had enough of your pussy. I admit it was the sweetest I ever had. You were a better fuck than Cindy but right now you stink.”

That caught the guard’s attention.

“You fucked her?”

“For months. Pussy is like hot, wet silk. She wanted me to dump the mayor’s daughter for her. Can you imagine? Threatened to tell her if I didn’t. Nice thing about Meg is you can fuck her throat. She doesn’t just suck dick. She open’s her mouth, lets you fist her hair and ram your cock until your balls are slapping her chin. I gave her the throat fucking of her life but instead of letting her swallow I pulled out and covered her face. I took a pic of her before she knew what was going on. A photo of Meg, naked, on her knees, covered in cum. I told her if she said anything, I would post this everywhere. I’m not in the picture. It would be a lying whore’s word against mine. You made the right call, didn’t you Meg? Of course, now you are spread open for the world. Words getting out about how good you feel inside. Photos are all over social media. Gonna be impossible for the little family you have to ignore it. Everybody gonna be getting off to you and then you will be forgotten.”

Meg wanted to tell him to fuck himself. She wanted to use what little saliva she had to spit in his face.

She didn’t though. The fight was gone.

“I think you did it.” The guard said.

“Did what?”

“You broke her, kid. You see a young girl like Meg wants the pain to stop but doesn’t want to die. Eventually there comes a point in the crucifixion where they give up. They get so humiliated and abused they want to die. Look at her eyes. You want it over, don’t you, Meg? If we were to take you off right now you would off yourself.”

Adam laughed. “So, her body gets thrown into a truck with these others, they are taken to a landfill, thrown in and covered in diesel and lit up until they are nothing but ash and a few bone fragments, the covered up in dirt?”

The guard nodded.

“You ever heard of someone taken down who wasn’t quite dead? I heard a rumor that some chick was taken down but couldn’t open her eyes or move. It said she didn’t move until she caught on fire.”

Meg did want to die now but not like that.

“Urban legend, told to scare these bitches into behaving. Time to move on kid. Give her some time to stew on her pain.”

Adam squeezed her tits one more time and tugged on her hood ring.

“We had a good thing going, Meg. You just got too ambitious. You didn’t know your place. A shame. You were hot. Hell, you still are. Not sure how you will look tomorrow.”

Meg was left alone.

The park remained crowded, her and the others continued to moan and occasionally yell for mercy after taking deep breaths and water. The sun eventually began to set. The temperature lowered and her overheated body began to shiver.

The later it became the less people came by to touch her, laugh at her, or even finger her. She knew she stunk. She could smell her own sweat and urine. She didn’t remember peeing since she had been nailed but the guard told her she had.

The park was near empty, but a few drunk males had approached. Some of the other females were being fucked and crying in fresh pain as they were. The men were begging to get off. Their erections were terribly hard, and Meg suspected the drug they were given was pure torture.

Yet when men approached her, the guard turned them away.

Until the man in the black overcoat and hat approached.

He took his hat and overcoat and handed them to the guard.

Meg’s eyes widened.

It was the judge who sentenced her. She couldn’t remember his name but remembered the satisfied smile he wore when he killed her with his words.

“You don’t look so well, Daughter.”

Meg shook her head. “No.”

The man smiled fondly. “Oh yes. I never could figure out what your mama did with all the money she blackmailed me for your entire life. I guess she kept it buried in the ground. I stopped over to see her before I came here and her and your little sister were gone. Packed up and left for parts unknown. After what’s been done to you, I’m not sure how she could show her face in this town again. Sentencing you to this worked out better than I hoped. I had hoped to fuck her tonight like she had fucked me over the years, but I guess you will have to do. It will be an interesting comparison.”

Meg shook her head. All the years she dreamed of having a dad, not like this. No, not like this.

She couldn’t say anything. She couldn’t even scream when his cock rammed into her dry cunt. Only the sweat from the day gave her any lubrication. His face was right in front of her, inches. Parts of her that had gone numb were alive again in pain. Her ass rose and fell on the horn rapidly and her cheeks and back were scraped by the wood.

The familiar feel of hot cum splashing inside of her.

He pulled out, fingered her and then put his finger in her mouth. She was too shocked to bite, instead letting him wipe his cum over her tongue.

The judge turned to the guard after putting his cock away.

“Let anyone who wants her to have her. Make sure she suffers. Tell your replacement to taser the nail heads, heat them up…I want this bitch to suffer. I paid for her for nineteen years. Until I find her mother she can pay for it for the next few days.”

Aching, tortured, violated, Meg watched the man she had dreamed of meeting her entire life walk away.

Her spirit was broken. The next three days were hell, but she didn’t care. She had no reaction when her nails were electrified. She stayed quite for the next two nights while drunks, addicts and psychos fucked her. She didn’t care about the locals who took selfies with her while she hung dying. She didn’t care about her old schoolmates signing their names with permanent marker as if she were some sort of memory book. She didn’t respond to slaps, insults, torture, nothing.

Twenty-four hours after her last fellow prisoner died, Meg was finally shown mercy by the universe. It was over.

One year later, her mother was sentenced by her father to the same cruel fate and the man finally had his revenge.

The end

Somehow some part of Meg was aware of the world around her. The intense pain above her pussy, the fire spreading through her body, the unnatural position she was in should have taken her mind off everything around her. She should have retreated into herself, found a way to hide in her own mind from the pain.

It didn’t work. Her mind was desperately paying attention to what was happening around her. Her mind was subconsciously looking for an escape she logically knew was not there.

The man on the microphone calling her by her full name as if the crowd did not know it. He announced the time of her death. 8:30 AM.

She wasn’t dead!

Her mind pondered on it for a second and she panicked. She was dead! They considered her dead when she was lifted!

Meg frantically searched the crowd for her mother. Despite the turmoil and mixed feelings between the two right now Meg wanted her mother.

All she saw was her mother pushing her way through the crowd, running as quickly and far away as possible from her recently pronounced dead daughter.

Meg tried to cry out, but she couldn’t. The pressure on her chest made it hard to speak and her throat was raw. She thought she was moaning but couldn’t be sure. So many people were moaning.

Her back was arched. Of all her pain, her back was cramping. She tried to move it, but her ass stayed in place and Meg felt the giant horn fucking her.

That sent her into panic again. Not only were nails holding her in place, but a piece of wood had claimed one of her most intimate spots. A spot that until the last few days had been unexplored. The cross had her.

She thrashed as much as possible, unable to move much but pulling on every limb, trying to lift herself completely off the horn, her boy shaking back and forth, the pain in her feet and wrists erupting even stronger. She was putting herself through hell, but it didn’t matter. She was a trapped animal and had to run.

The slap shocked her. She stilled. She had been slapped by many men over her life and knew when it happened to stay still, don’t fight back and make herself as small as possible.

“Good. Stop thrashing so much. What is it with bitches, thinking you can escape the cross? See the hard dicks? They aren’t moving. They got wooden dicks up their virgin assholes. You bitches have all been fucked in the ass, but they are taking it better. Those nails aren’t coming out Meggan. Relax. It hurts but all you got left is to wait to die and my job is to keep you alive as long as possible. Speaking of which, I need to get busy before you lose shade.”

Meg followed his finger and saw one of her exes. He had been videotaping her on the cross. His name was Trevor. Trevor was a pot dealer and had decent stuff. He was a good fuck who made her feel better even if he never could get her off. It never mattered. Meg didn’t have sex to get orgasms. She had sex to feel loved.

He nodded. “Yeah, we fucked for a while. Haven’t talked to her since a few weeks before she got arrested.”

Trevor shook his head. “Nah, she got too clingy. She was cool when I could fuck her from behind. Bend her over some bleachers and pull her pants down. It was when she was on top or underneath me that was weird. As soon as I would make eye contact with her during sex she would call me daddy and beg me to tell her I loved her. It was fucking weird.”

The guard laughed heartily. “Get used to it, kid. White trash like her are good fucks but they all got daddy issues. Daddy wasn’t there or daddy loved them too much. Meg here just had her whore mother. Of course she got daddy issues. If you told her you loved her she would have licked dirt off your feet, but she would have been clingy as hell. Good call dumping her. Now you ain’t got to worry about her being clingy. You want to help out?”

Trevor met Meg’s eyes. She was begging him with her eyes to help her, like he would rescue her.

“What do you need?”

“All these still breathing dead fucks are getting sunblock. It won’t save them from the heat. The heat is part of the punishment. But if they burn enough it can cause their bodies to go into shock and shut down too early. So, you want to rub her down?”

Trevor nodded.

Meg screamed again when his oily hands touched her belly. Her skin was on fire. Her entire body was more aware than it ever had been. The breeze on her clit, the burning of the brand, the sweat between her ass cheeks that provided little lube for the horn and her painfully hard nipples that somehow felt warm and cold at the same time. Her nervous system did not know what to do with the pain, but one thing was certain.

“What?”

“Slap her. Remind her of her place. She is a felon dying in pain. She doesn’t get to make demands. You are free. Slap her. Slap her cunt.”

Trevor looked uncertain but then looked up and down Meg’s body. She was face to face with his tall form and her legs were spread wide.

He slightly grinned and slapped her between the legs, his hand starting at her knees and cupping her pussy hard. He squeezed her labia together and pushed her hood ring into her clit. Meg tried to scream but her voice wouldn’t allow her.

“That a boy. Keep rubbing her down with that lotion. Get her face and if she tries to bite you I can take a cigarette lighter and burn her anus around the base of the horn.”

Meg closed her eyes and tried to hold her breath. She stayed as still as possible while this guy who used to fuck her, rubbed his hot hands in her most intimate crevices. She derived no pleasure from it. It caused her greater pain, but the worst was the touch itself. She thought Trevor had at least been her friend but here he was, taking advantage of her nudity. She cracked her eyes open and saw what seemed like the whole population cheering him and recording him.

Meg closed her eyes again. She quietly sneezed when he got lotion in her nose. Her instinct was to cover her nose, but a quick tug reminded her that would never happen again. All she got for her effort was pain.

“Alright kid, you did good. Take a video of her up close. Get a shot of her ribs moving and that sweet little flat belly of her’s trying to rise and take deep breaths, then get back behind the line. Line won’t open for another couple hours.”

Meg opened her eyes and hd the courage to meet his. He smirked at her and patted her pussy once more a couple times like he would pat her ass normally. He filmed her for a bit then walked away.

She hung.

She moaned.

She lost track of time.

The ropes had been moved and she heard hundreds of feel walking towards her. She opened her eyes and was blinded by the son. Shadows were approaching her.

“One at a time, cop a feel, if you go inside her cunt and break anything you are going to be next on the cross. Give her a feel, take some close ups and play with these luscious tits. You don’t have to be gentle, but the idea is to keep her heart beating as long as possible. Any of you fuck that up you are going to be hanging naked at the whipping post in front of the whole town.”

Meg tried to keep her eyes open. Despite the humiliation she could not stop watching as men and women she recognized even if she didn’t know them personally, took turns, rubbing her body, raping her with their fingers, twisting her nipples, tugging on her hood ring, her nose ring, twisting the bars in her nipples and causing her new levels of pain she didn’t think she was possible.

Someone spit on her and it started a trend. One caught her eye and she blinked rapidly to clear it. Once again she tried to move her hand to wipe her face and a sharp, fresh pain reminded her that she would never again.

The crowd never seemed to end. She tried to keep her eyes open, but the sun became high. She felt tongues licking her, and a voice she never wanted to hear again.

“Hi Meg.”

Cindy, the mayor’s daughter, the leader of the click that looked down on her. Meg remembered one of her crew had puked while the first girl was nailed.

“I would say you are getting what you deserve but no one deserves this. Not even trash like you deserves this.”

“It’s alright,” her boyfriend Adam said, “its rough now but at least she won’t breed. You know in a few years she would be single with a couple rug rats from different daddies living in a run-down trailer. Girls like her are doing the world a favor by dying before they take welfare. Do what you came to do.”

Meg looked towards Adam and opened her mouth to spill the truth, but he shook his head. She thought she had nothing to lose but he was right. He could make things so much worse tonight.

Cindy walked away and of all the pain wracking her body that slap stung the most in that moment. The crowd was laughing, some were cheering but none looked sympathetically at her.

The crowd dispersed for a moment and her pinched, licked, slapped body was in a new state of pain and humiliation. She needed more air and with tears that belied her dehydration she lifted herself once more, taking in a few deep breaths before dropping back onto the horn and taking its entire length.

“If you had money and she didn’t, you would have been the fucking prom queen.” Her guard told her. “Shame is your mama had more money than she let on. Don’t know what she does with it, but she been blackmailing your daddy for years.”

The guard put a straw in her mouth, and she gulped the water down greedily out of pure instinct.

The guard smiled and grabbed her pussy, rubbing it slightly and then fingering her.

“I’m not going to ruin the surprise. He’ll be here tonight once the crowd goes down. I’m sure he will want to make sure his little girl is dead after you have been used by your mama to take his money. Look on the bright side. You can beg him to fuck you, call him daddy and you won’t be wrong. Of course, I doubt he will tell you he loves you. Look, we got some more visitors. Try to look them in the eyes.”

Meg didn’t know what to do with that information so she did whatever she could to forget her pain and humiliation. She didn’t want to think of those who were having picnics not far from her. One family had set up only seven feet away and were eating fried chicken. The smell was amazing and despite her state she felt hunger.

She began paying attention to the others she was hung with. Unbelievably she had forgotten about them.

They were surrounded. The women were being molested and some girls were jacking the guys off but stopping before they came. One guy was being lifted by two girls by his waist and made to fuck the horn. The pressure must have somehow triggered his body because he eventually came, striking one of the girls in the face and causing her to scream. Served the bitch right. Meg would have laughed if she were capable of such a thing.

The one guards predication came true. As the day grew longer, parts of her body became numb but other parts became torture. Her piercings were so hot. Her clit felt on fire and not in a sexual way. It reminded her of the branding. The pain from the branding was becoming more pronounced. She was given water every fifteen minutes and continued to sweat but the sweat was getting into her eyes, causing fresh burning. The inside of her thighs was cramping and if it weren’t for the horn taking pressure of her body she would not be able to lift herself often. Not the way the others were. They were sliding up and down their crosses in some grotesque dance. They were all coming completely off their horns and then having to guide themselves back on it or risk it hitting their pussies, balls of even worse, the sensitive place in between the genitals and the asshole.

She found herself jealous. She could stay still, wait out the cramps but they had to move up and down to breathe. They would die quicker than she would.

Despite this Meg was terrified of death. She didn’t want to be trash, forgotten as if she never mattered. She wanted to live, and she wanted the pain to stop without dying.

“She couldn’t take it. She hated you but seeing you like this, all these people, she is a bit squeamish. You made a good choice not saying anything. I was going to fuck you tonight after midnight if you did. You know about after midnight, right?”

Adam laughed. “You see, Meg, at night, if the guards are feeling nice, you fine bitches get fucked. Why do you think the crosses are so low. Its up to the guards who gets your sweet pussy, but I’m not interested in it. I heard it gets tighter with the horn up your ass. I have had enough of your pussy. I admit it was the sweetest I ever had. You were a better fuck than Cindy but right now you stink.”

“You fucked her?”

“For months. Pussy is like hot, wet silk. She wanted me to dump the mayor’s daughter for her. Can you imagine? Threatened to tell her if I didn’t. Nice thing about Meg is you can fuck her throat. She doesn’t just suck dick. She open’s her mouth, lets you fist her hair and ram your cock until your balls are slapping her chin. I gave her the throat fucking of her life but instead of letting her swallow I pulled out and covered her face. I took a pic of her before she knew what was going on. A photo of Meg, naked, on her knees, covered in cum. I told her if she said anything, I would post this everywhere. I’m not in the picture. It would be a lying whore’s word against mine. You made the right call, didn’t you Meg? Of course, now you are spread open for the world. Words getting out about how good you feel inside. Photos are all over social media. Gonna be impossible for the little family you have to ignore it. Everybody gonna be getting off to you and then you will be forgotten.”

Meg wanted to tell him to fuck himself. She wanted to use what little saliva she had to spit in his face.

“Did what?”

“You broke her, kid. You see a young girl like Meg wants the pain to stop but doesn’t want to die. Eventually there comes a point in the crucifixion where they give up. They get so humiliated and abused they want to die. Look at her eyes. You want it over, don’t you, Meg? If we were to take you off right now you would off yourself.”

Adam laughed. “So, her body gets thrown into a truck with these others, they are taken to a landfill, thrown in and covered in diesel and lit up until they are nothing but ash and a few bone fragments, the covered up in dirt?”

The guard nodded.

“You ever heard of someone taken down who wasn’t quite dead? I heard a rumor that some chick was taken down but couldn’t open her eyes or move. It said she didn’t move until she caught on fire.”

“Urban legend, told to scare these bitches into behaving. Time to move on kid. Give her some time to stew on her pain.”

“We had a good thing going, Meg. You just got too ambitious. You didn’t know your place. A shame. You were hot. Hell, you still are. Not sure how you will look tomorrow.”

Meg was left alone.

The park remained crowded, her and the others continued to moan and occasionally yell for mercy after taking deep breaths and water. The sun eventually began to set. The temperature lowered and her overheated body began to shiver.

The later it became the less people came by to touch her, laugh at her, or even finger her. She knew she stunk. She could smell her own sweat and urine. She didn’t remember peeing since she had been nailed but the guard told her she had.

The park was near empty, but a few drunk males had approached. Some of the other females were being fucked and crying in fresh pain as they were. The men were begging to get off. Their erections were terribly hard, and Meg suspected the drug they were given was pure torture.

Meg’s eyes widened.

It was the judge who sentenced her. She couldn’t remember his name but remembered the satisfied smile he wore when he killed her with his words.

The man smiled fondly. “Oh yes. I never could figure out what your mama did with all the money she blackmailed me for your entire life. I guess she kept it buried in the ground. I stopped over to see her before I came here and her and your little sister were gone. Packed up and left for parts unknown. After what’s been done to you, I’m not sure how she could show her face in this town again. Sentencing you to this worked out better than I hoped. I had hoped to fuck her tonight like she had fucked me over the years, but I guess you will have to do. It will be an interesting comparison.”

Meg shook her head. All the years she dreamed of having a dad, not like this. No, not like this.

She couldn’t say anything. She couldn’t even scream when his cock rammed into her dry cunt. Only the sweat from the day gave her any lubrication. His face was right in front of her, inches. Parts of her that had gone numb were alive again in pain. Her ass rose and fell on the horn rapidly and her cheeks and back were scraped by the wood.

He pulled out, fingered her and then put his finger in her mouth. She was too shocked to bite, instead letting him wipe his cum over her tongue.

“Let anyone who wants her to have her. Make sure she suffers. Tell your replacement to taser the nail heads, heat them up…I want this bitch to suffer. I paid for her for nineteen years. Until I find her mother she can pay for it for the next few days.”

Aching, tortured, violated, Meg watched the man she had dreamed of meeting her entire life walk away.

Her spirit was broken. The next three days were hell, but she didn’t care. She had no reaction when her nails were electrified. She stayed quite for the next two nights while drunks, addicts and psychos fucked her. She didn’t care about the locals who took selfies with her while she hung dying. She didn’t care about her old schoolmates signing their names with permanent marker as if she were some sort of memory book. She didn’t respond to slaps, insults, torture, nothing.

Twenty-four hours after her last fellow prisoner died, Meg was finally shown mercy by the universe. It was over.

One year later, her mother was sentenced by her father to the same cruel fate and the man finally had his revenge.

The end
So good, thank you for sharing!

I will take the effort to copy every part of this story and save it to a textfile for future reading. Nice cruelty.

Meg sat on the hard bunk in her bare cell huddled in the corner of the room. The room was a comfortable temperature, but she was shivering. Perhaps it was because she was naked or perhaps it was because she stayed in a constant state of terror. The cell had a toilet a sink and a small cot with a hard mattress. There was nothing to distract her thoughts from her impending brutal execution.

Other than looking to the future she looked to the past which made her feel like an idiot rather than being afraid. That was slightly better.

Meg had grown up in a trailer with her mother and younger sister. When she turned eighteen, she was obsessed with leaving the poor state she had grown in. She wanted to move to California. She had no aspirations to be an actress or singer. She just liked the idea of California. She had seen a postcard of Venice Beach when she was small and had been obsessed with California since. Warm weather, beaches, rich and famous walking among the rank and file. It was her promised land. So different than the dreary landscape she had grown up in.

She was a troubled kid growing up. It was hard not to be in her situation. No father, mother paraded a long lie of men through the house her entire life, some who slapped her mother and some who slapped her. Meg’s number one goal was to protect her little half-sister from the worst of the life she had to endure.

Over the years she had gotten piercings. They were her way of rebelling against the outside world and society. She had a nose piercing, nipples pierced with bars, her belly button and a hood piercing. They had let her keep them, a small comfort in her hellish situation.

It had happened so fast.

She had tried to save money on her own but at nineteen she was still struggling. She had the cash to get a bus ticket to Cali but living there was a different story and she would need some money saved to last while she found a job and place to live. Her job at the diner was not cutting it. She had dropped out of high school when she was a junior. She had enough. Kids could be cruel to a poor girl with a mother who was a stripper. That left her with two career options. She could be a waitress or a stripper. She refused to strip, despite her mother’s encouragement. She did not want to turn into her mother.

Then she met him. He had came into the town like a tornado. He was a drifter who worked construction at different sites as he traveled across the country. He hated to stay in place for very long, but she was drawn to him. They began fucking the second day she knew him. A week later he announced he was leaving and wanted her to come with him.

She jumped on the chance. She packed a bag and left in the middle of the night.

Two mornings later as they took turns driving, he woke and asked Meg to pull into the nearest gas station.

She had no idea he was carrying a gun. She had no idea he had hit many stores and was wanted across the U.S for armed robbery and murder.

She heard multiple shots and froze behind the wheel of the car. She though he had been attacked and didn’t want to leave him.

Instead, she found a strange old man holding a shotgun to her head and telling her to get out of the car.

The police arrived moments later.

Her new friend had entered the wrong store. The owner killed him but not before he had killed the owner’s wife.

Meg was left behind the driver’s wheel in what turned out to be a stolen car and charged with robbery and murder.

She stayed for three months in the county jail. The jail was not large, and the inmates were there for mostly minor crimes. They only wanted to do their time and get out. No one was interested in fights or raping others.

She was brought to court with a court appointed attorney her only hope. His argument that she had no ide what would happen was not bought by the jury. The trial was over in four hours and the jury deliberated for two hours, most of which was spent eating a meal paid for by the court.

She prayed for life in prison but knew it would not be. She had not gotten far from her hometown and would be sentenced to die there. She knew it in her heart. Her only question was whether she would slow hang for the citizens enjoyment or hang from a cross in crucifixion park.

The judge smiled as he sentenced her to crucifixion in a week. She was taken back to her cell and given pills. She spent the next four days on the toilet purging her bowels and only fed protein and carbohydrate gels to keep up her strength.

Today she was transported to the prison in her hometown of thirty thousand people. It wasn’t a large prison but nor was it small. When she arrived, she was instructed to take off her prison jumpsuit and underwear. She had heard stories about death row but wasn’t sure what to believe. One rumor was true. The occupants were kept nude and under constant surveillance. There were six cells on death row and she filled the sixth one. They were closed off with walls on three sides and bars on the front. She didn’t know who occupied the other cells, whether they were male or female, young or old and how they would die. She didn’t care. Before she had been brought into her last home, she had suffered a body cavity search and sprayed down by a high-pressure hose of cold water. She was physically and mentally exhausted.

“Meggan, you have a visitor. On your feet.” A guard told her.

Meg stood on shaky legs and walked to the front of her cell, wandering who would visit her. She had seen only a lawyer since she was first incarcerated.

One she stepped out of the cell he roughly turned her around and twisted her arms behind her back, putting on cuffs to tightly. She didn’t complain. She was too afraid to complain.

She was taken to a visiting room. On the other side of the glass wall was her mother.

She had already been bothered and ashamed by her nudity. It dehumanized her. Having her mother see her like this took her humiliation to a greater level.

Her mother looked at her body and shook her head. Meg had always known her mother’s opinion of her body. Meg was beautiful. She was not overly muscular. She was five feet four inches tall and thin everywhere but her breasts were larger than her frame would suggest. Not that anyone could tell. She had always worn long baggy shorts and shirts wanting to avoid the attention of her mother’s boyfriends as much as possible. She had green eyes and long dark blonde hair that she colored to a lighter blonde. The roots were showing now. Her mother was similarly built and had the same features if only a bit taller. She had tried to convince Meg to become what she called a dancer at her club. Meg had refused to lower herself that far. The kids she had went to school with before she dropped out had bullied her for being a whore simply because her mother was one. Meg wouldn’t justify those claims.

“Look at you, kid. Too good for your Mom’s profession but now you are here, naked and handcuffed, about to show the world that body of yours spread out and nailed to a cross. What do you think those kids you hated so much are gonna say when they see you?”

Meg said nothing, focusing on controlling her trembling. She knew her mother was right. Crucifixion Park was a popular hangout on weekends. The names of the condemned were advertised in the paper and on the court website. Everyone would know she would be an attraction there. She had never gone herself. She found the idea of watching someone die gruesome. The stories she had heard were terrifying her now. Supposedly the spectators could do what they wanted to the condemned to an extent. The guards kept loose watch and would not allow them to be harmed or anything to happen that could hasten their death but touching and humiliation were even silently encouraged. Every one of those stuck-up bitches and their rich boyfriends who had driven her away would be there to see her at the lowest moment of her life.

“Why are you here, Mom?”

The woman’s face fell. “You are my baby. You think I wanted this to happen? I needed to see you.”

Meg snorted. “Where have you been all these months while I sat in jail? You weren’t at my trial!”

The woman shook her head sadly. “I couldn’t take it. I had hoped that you would get off but when I heard you were here, I knew it was now or never. Why did you have to be so stubborn!? You could have made a fortune and gone to California on your own, found work there and made more money! Why wasn’t I ever good enough for you?!”

Meg shook her head and smirked. “I’m about to die in pain and humiliation and you are making this about you.”

The woman seemed chastised by that. “I’m sorry. I just…I can’t claim your body. I wanted to but they said you are property of the state.”

Meg hadn’t thought about what would happen after she was gone. “What is going to happen to me…my body?”

“Incinerated and your ashes dumped in a landfill where all the death row inmates go. I’m sorry. I tried.”

Meg shrugged. “Doesn’t really matter.”

Her mother checked her watch. “My time is almost up. I’ll be there. I’ll be with you. I was told I could be there but I couldn’t approach you or say anything to the ones who do. If I attack them I go down too and someone has to take care of your little sister.”

Meg didn’t want this. “I don’t want you there! Why would you want to watch me die? You know what will happen to me! You want to see that?”

“I want to be there for you.”

“It’s too late for that, Mom. Stay away. Leave and don’t come back. Don’t let Billie come to the park. Forget about me.”

The woman took a moment then nodded. “Okay. “Listen, I talked to this regular of mine. He is a doctor and sometimes does autopsies on the crucified. He told me some things. He thinks you might not last more than a day. I know you never wanted to know much but there is going to be this…horn thing up your ass. When the guards come for you tonight don’t fight them. Let them fuck your ass. It will make it easier.”

Meg nearly vomited. She was no stranger to sex but had never been fucked in the ass. She also hoped the rapes were a horrible rumor.

Her mother gave her one last longing look then walked out for the last time.

Meg was taken to her cell, uncuffed, told to get some rest because it would be a long night and not to fight.

It wouldn’t be a problem. The fight had left her.

TBC
Crazy and beautiful

Last edited:

She wasn’t dead!

“What do you need?”

Trevor nodded.

“What?”

She hung.

She moaned.

She lost track of time.

“Hi Meg.”

“You fucked her?”

“Did what?”

The guard nodded.

Meg was left alone.

Meg’s eyes widened.

The end
Inspiring story. Great.

Back
Top Bottom