Member Birthdays

Go to CruxDreams.com
The last splendid work here of Master Bobinder - with beauty Alice - I considered of flowers on the picture and in her hand - I am not sure but probably it is something similar to Adonis flammea - a plant commemorating Adonis, a beautiful young man, Aphrodite's favorite, according to the myth, killed by a boar sent by Ares, who inflicted a mortal wound on him with a fang. From this wound, drops of blood fell to the ground, from which beautiful flowers grew - this kind of flowers.

The last splendid work here of Master Bobinder - with beauty Alice - I considered of flowers on the picture and in her hand - I am not sure but probably it is something similar to Adonis flammea - a plant commemorating Adonis, a beautiful young man, Aphrodite's favorite, according to the myth, killed by a boar sent by Ares, who inflicted a mortal wound on him with a fang. From this wound, drops of blood fell to the ground, from which beautiful flowers grew - this kind of flowers.
They're actually peonies, Paeonia tenuiflora, a species unique to the mountains of central Crimea. Alice Kiss did a photo-shoot there when those were blooming, one of her most gorgeous, and Bobinder shared it with us.

https://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/alice-kiss-crux-legend.6168/post-322405

Sad that she wouldn't be able to do that now. But, yes, I can see why you thought of Adonis flammea, 'Pheasant's Eye', another striking red flower that you might well see in the same region.

Happy birthday Baracus, I hope you had fun

baracus spurt.jpg

Happy birthday @sympazero2 !
It's great to see you around again!
Cara Mia, - HELP!

Thank you for your kind best wishes)...

I need guidance on how to reconnect a private conversation.
Forgive my ineptitude - but I've lost some motor skills and
would be enormously grateful for any assistance.
(You cannot over-explain.)
While we're at it, I'd appreciate a how-to on making a
contribution to the cause...

Love and kisses
S

I need guidance on how to reconnect a private conversation.
Forgive my ineptitude - but I've lost some motor skills and
would be enormously grateful for any assistance.
If you have, in the past, clicked 'leave conversation', then I fear that you cannot reconnect to it, not even with the help of a moderator. :(

If you did not, then you can use the 'show all' link, followed by applying a filter - in this case to show conversations started by your good self:

Show all.jpgstarted by.jpg

You'll see instructions for donating in my sigstrip below.

Oh, and

:dev14:

Back
Top Bottom