Member Birthdays

Go to CruxDreams.com
Well, happiest of birthdays @bobinder
Here's some cake
a66bd39c3c2a8c263b936fdd62ecf550.jpeg
but watch those candles!
kamitora786ae7c0e8f60ce2e598c0cdfc540703x.jpg

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, @bobinder !!!
And as a tribute to our splendid Professor of Manips, I thought it only fitting that I throw together a quick manip. Desperately sorry for the rather quick job here - only about 4 real levels, but I did some shadow work, and there are about 7 lighting and colour adjustments. Anyway, perhaps you can give Marta a few tips on composing a decent shot. I'm sure she'd let you give her a few tips on other things as well, considering it's your birthday and all. The other guy isn't going anywhere.

Inspired by the Arabian Nights.

ArabianNights-03a.jpg

flower3Happy Birthday, @bobinder !flower3
Well, happiest of birthdays @bobinder
Here's some cake
a66bd39c3c2a8c263b936fdd62ecf550.jpeg
but watch those candles!
kamitora786ae7c0e8f60ce2e598c0cdfc540703x.jpg
@bobinder :dev14:
Happy Birthday, @bobinder ! :)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY

BOBINDER!

IMG_5637.jpeg

RAISING A GLASS TO YOU!

ENJOY YOUR DAY! ❤️
Happy Birthday, @bobinder , and many happy returns.
Happy birthday, @bobinder !
Happy Birthday Bobinder!
Happy birthday @bobinder

Many thanks for all the birthday greetings - they are much appreciated! :)

Many happy returns of your day... Alice wishes you the same!!!
crux 226 C.jpg
... Many more, Tree
Thanks, Tree - always good to see Alice in one of her spectacular variations! :)

Happy Birthday Bob!

Alice in Bob T shirt.jpg

:)
Thank you, Wragg - I love the idea of the most manipulated Makar model offering advice on photo editing (coincidentally in the same pose as she appears in Tree's pic!) :D

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, @bobinder !!!
And as a tribute to our splendid Professor of Manips, I thought it only fitting that I throw together a quick manip. Desperately sorry for the rather quick job here - only about 4 real levels, but I did some shadow work, and there are about 7 lighting and colour adjustments. Anyway, perhaps you can give Marta a few tips on composing a decent shot. I'm sure she'd let you give her a few tips on other things as well, considering it's your birthday and all. The other guy isn't going anywhere.

Inspired by the Arabian Nights.

ArabianNights-03a.jpg
Many thanks, Jolly - Marta Gromova is usually to be found on the other side of the lense, but I do not recall seeing any manips of her previously on the site, in which case, nice work and congratulations on a CF 'first'! :)

Back
Top Bottom