Member Birthdays

Go to CruxDreams.com
First of all, I would like to sing: Happy birthday to You happy Birthday to You, happy Birthday dear Rias, happy birthday for Me?!

(Our native version birthday song [is much funnier]: Hundred years ! Hundered years ! Long live live us ! Hundred years ! Hundred years ! Long live, live us ! Once more, once more long live, live us long live: Rias !
Let’s her star of happines never will blank ! Never will blank ! And who wont drink with us should hide under table ! And who wont drink with us should get 2 staff lashes ! And who wont drink with us should be hit by lightning from the sky !
rias  birthday.jpg

I would like to thank all the animals who worried during my absence. I had health problems and then I was busy with job and university - real life.

rias teacher.jpg

(Seems u don't pass this exam squirrel, please meet me after class)

squirrel — kopia.png
Special thanks go to the squirrel who visited me while I was sick, even though climbing a skyscraper was like climbing Mount Everest for him...

:cat:

First of all, I would like to sing: Happy birthday to You happy Birthday to You, happy Birthday dear Rias, happy birthday for Me?!

(Our native version birthday song [is much funnier]: Hundred years ! Hundered years ! Long live live us ! Hundred years ! Hundred years ! Long live, live us ! Once more, once more long live, live us long live: Rias !
Let’s her star of happines never will blank ! Never will blank ! And who wont drink with us should hide under table ! And who wont drink with us should get 2 staff lashes ! And who wont drink with us should be hit by lightning from the sky !
View attachment 1479068

I would like to thank all the animals who worried during my absence. I had health problems and then I was busy with job and university - real life.

View attachment 1479069

View attachment 1479070
Special thanks go to the squirrel who visited me while I was sick, even though climbing a skyscraper was like climbing Mount Everest for him...

Many more happy returns of your day, Rias!!!

View attachment 1479068

View attachment 1479069

View attachment 1479070

Happy Birthday Rias. So glad to see you back.

:) Happy Birthday Madiosi :)

dancing_at_the_alhambra_by_bobnearied_dhieziz-fullview.jpg

(Image hosted on DeviantArt Sta.sh. Full size picture - https://www.deviantart.com/stash/01ue7o3nhjyc )​

Back
Top Bottom