Member Birthdays

Go to CruxDreams.com
I'm mystified by them, I think they're an artifact of some photoshopping,
it's an image from Pinterest - this one is probably closer to the original,
and doesn't have any sign of those 'haloes'

gerome cats 1.jpg

Hazardious, to use so weak hooks. :eek:
No, no. I have those installed in my ceiling (sadly not to suspend a woman, but now that the idea is suggested...:devil:), and they are solid steel with a 4cm thread. Just make sure they are seated in the wood of the beam (not just in the ceiling plaster) and they will easily hold 100kg or more. Very solid.:);):cool:

No, no. I have those installed in my ceiling (sadly not to suspend a woman, but now that the idea is suggested...:devil:), and they are solid steel with a 4cm thread. Just make sure they are seated in the wood of the beam (not just in the ceiling plaster) and they will easily hold 100kg or more. Very solid.:);):cool:

Forget about the hooks ... I am far more worried about the candle! :eek:

Mrs Jollyrei may be wondering why she's being offered so much wine this evening. :eek:

Anyone remembered that this thread is about birthdays? :confused:

Mind you (confession time) this rookie moderator came within a gnat's whisker of deleting the entire thread yesterday! :doh:
The line is so fine in places. Are you objecting, for example, to the reference generally, or to the inference that St. Barb's bottom does not stand out as superlative. :confused:
(Realizing the peril, of course, implicit in this line of inquiry...:rolleyes::doh:)

Wragg is right, this little dispute has to be taken somewhere else :rolleyes:

Happy Birthday Damian!

View attachment 499214

Thanks for all the inspiration!​
Thank you kindly Bob, looking forward to working on a whole series using dear Alice and thanks to you and others I have some great material to work with, I will be uploading some soon, Damian

Back
Top Bottom