Messaline And Esmeraldina - Captured And Crucified

Go to CruxDreams.com
O yes nurse I'll lying on that table and yes I'll liked to be pampered by a cute nurse and yes I'll enjoying that the whole night...........................and no not stop at all............not today thank you babe...

Attachments

• hansi-pampered.png
    hansi-pampered.png
    676.2 KB · Views: 88
See, I never read 'Playboy'.

The pictutres were too much of a distraction...

Oh, yes, waitress, I'll have... ANOTHER DRINK!... Damn almost asked her to coldcock me again..."

THT
ADMI!!!! You told me the webcam was off!!!!
are we highjacking this thread???
How do you mean? we are highjacking by those gaul damsels, who broadcasted us while they cheated us and we stupid guys thought they nursed us and now they will waiting for the real torturer and carpenter. Come on Tree, let's buy a beer........... Ulrike is always our aid help and protection place . Ulrike twice and big ones please.

Hankstr will take these girls when he gets back and make sure they get what's coming to them, so do as you please with them now but things will change when he gets back.

Abdul Raheem's evil plan is revealed. Messaline is tied to a cross of Lorraine, her feet tied wide apart, legs bent. She struggles in vain as she is tied in this undignified position. Esmereldina watches helplessly as her lover is spread!

The cornu is a blunt stake, It is inserted and Messaline struggles to accommodate its girth. By keeping her legs as straight as possible, she can minimise its effect, but Abdul has a devious addition to her torture! Esmereldina is chained kneeling at the foot of the cross. If Messaline sinks right down, impaling herself on the cornu, Esmereldina's tongue can just reach her hot clit. Messaline has a choice; she can enjoy Esmy's tongue, but to do so has to impale herself on the cornu. To help her make her decision, Esmy will be whipped all the time her tongue is not pleasuring Mesaline's clit!

The crowd gathers to watch the fun!

Abdul Raheem's evil plan is revealed. Messaline is tied to a cross of Lorraine, her feet tied wide apart, legs bent. She struggles in vain as she is tied in this undignified position. Esmereldina watches helplessly as her lover is spread!

The cornu is a blunt stake, It is inserted and Messaline struggles to accommodate its girth. By keeping her legs as straight as possible, she can minimise its effect, but Abdul has a devious addition to her torture! Esmereldina is chained kneeling at the foot of the cross. If Messaline sinks right down, impaling herself on the cornu, Esmereldina's tongue can just reach her hot clit. Messaline has a choice; she can enjoy Esmy's tongue, but to do so has to impale herself on the cornu. To help her make her decision, Esmy will be whipped all the time her tongue is not pleasuring Mesaline's clit!

The crowd gathers to watch the fun!
where did you got your look alikes ?
are you planning to cheat your bosses.
We guard, raped and abused The Gaul femmes on our yacht;)

thx we are not so happy:cool::rolleyes:
can you make the drawing bigger please

"Confucius say:​
If you want pretty nurse​
you gotta be patient"​
patient adjective - long-suffering, willing to wait​
patient noun - someone having medical treatment​

Back
Top Bottom