Messaline In The Wild West

Go to CruxDreams.com
...tree worries her spirit for adventure could lead to problems...

t

...no, Ulrika, no one listens to Tree. It is not fashionable...

Messaline bound and left alone in a stark room to wait for what was to come when vespers were over. It wasn’t that long in time but for Messaline the wait dragged on.

whip 052.jpg

When the friars came into the room they circled around her and silently stared at her naked body. Messaline would have hardly been considered prude but she found it intimidating being bound and exposed with the men peering at her from beneath their hooded robes.

One of the friars stepped up and presented a whip to Messaline. He grabbed her hair and said “Kiss the whip before it kisses your flesh.”

Messaline was in no position resist and did not. She kissed the leather. Had someone touched her thighs they’d have found them warm and moist from secretions oozing from her sex…

whip 054 a.jpg

t

messa:Had someone touched her thighs they’d have found them warm and moist from secretions oozing from her sex…

Messa and secret sex? incredible:devil:

As Messaline was receiving her first taste of the whip at the hands of the friars of the OPP…

opp 022 a.jpg

…Eulalia was finishing up her brutal beating for having a ‘relaxing’ day while Messaline had ground ‘French Roast’ coffee.

whip 050.jpg

To maximize profits Eulalia was presented to the early powers of St. Louis, mostly clergy, fur traders, and a Dutch slave trader…

coffee shop decor 006.jpg

t

Last edited by a moderator:
As Messaline was receiving her first taste of the whip at the hands of the friars of the OPP…

View attachment 102678

…Eulalia was finishing up her brutal beating for having a ‘relaxing’ day while Messaline had ground ‘French Roast’ coffee.

View attachment 102679

To maximize profits Eulalia was presented to the early powers of St. Louis, mostly clergy, fur traders, and a Dutch slave trader…

View attachment 102678

t
I love the second picture... but now I must go to bed.. so that's very nice...

It was not to be. Tree brought the wagon up to the entrance to the OPP and found Messaline bound to the tree he had left her…

staked 043.jpg

“Leave me here” Messaline pleaded.

“I can’t do that” Tree replied. “You have to be at the Washington ferry by sunset tomorrow.”

As much as it pained Messaline to leave the journey west would only steel her resolve to have stimulations that the westward plains lacked. Western Missouri and all of what would be Kansas seemed to take an eternity to traverse. Eastern Colorado was little better until she neared the town called Aspen. That was when a marauding band of injuns attacked the small wagon train. The men were quickly slaughtered and the women not killed in the attack were taken as slaves. They were quite fascinated by the blonde French woman and while the squaws rummaged through the luggage for usable clothing the braves tied Messaline to a wagon wheel and had their way with her. Raped more times than she could count (and the orgasms not far behind) the attack was stopped when a posse that had been tracking the injuns came across the scene.

During the ensuing battle the injuns got away but not before all the women except Messaline had been spirited away. Messaline had been injured in the battle but the men of the posse deemed the injuries ‘superficial’.

Mercy.jpg

After freeing her from the wheel she thanked them for rescuing her and asked them to take her to the nearest town. They said it would cost her and Messaline opened a secret panel in her trunk and offered them a stack of Francs. The men looked at the money and asked what it was. She explained it was French money to which she was told “This ain’t France, lady, but I think we can work something out…”

slave rape 4.jpg

t

It was not to be. Tree brought the wagon up to the entrance to the OPP and found Messaline bound to the tree he had left her…

View attachment 102872

“Leave me here” Messaline pleaded.

“I can’t do that” Tree replied. “You have to be at the Washington ferry by sunset tomorrow.”

As much as it pained Messaline to leave the journey west would only steel her resolve to have stimulations that the westward plains lacked. Western Missouri and all of what would be Kansas seemed to take an eternity to traverse. Eastern Colorado was little better until she neared the town called Aspen. That was when a marauding band of injuns attacked the small wagon train. The men were quickly slaughtered and the women not killed in the attack were taken as slaves. They were quite fascinated by the blonde French woman and while the squaws rummaged through the luggage for usable clothing the braves tied Messaline to a wagon wheel and had their way with her. Raped more times than she could count (and the orgasms not far behind) the attack was stopped when a posse that had been tracking the injuns came across the scene.

During the ensuing battle the injuns got away but not before all the women except Messaline had been spirited away. Messaline had been injured in the battle but the men of the posse deemed the injuries ‘superficial’.

View attachment 102864

After freeing her from the wheel she thanked them for rescuing her and asked them to take her to the nearest town. They said it would cost her and Messaline opened a secret panel in her trunk and offered them a stack of Francs. The men looked at the money and asked what it was. She explained it was French money to which she was told “This ain’t France, lady, but I think we can work something out…”

View attachment 102871

t
indeed that money is and was universal:devil::fuck:

Raped more times than she could count (and the orgasms not far behind)

< 1 : 1 seems a less than satisfactory ratio,
especially considering some of those orgasms should have been multiple
:devil:

(premature ejaculation, Eulalia, look it up:eek:)

...where were we... oh, yeah...

Messaline arrived in Aspen and found a small village of a few dozen small homes and a saloon. It was years before the mining boom. The small settlement was home to trappers and men looking for something more open than, say, a prison cell. She noticed a lack of the fairer sex. The men also seemed skeptical of her French money. As it happened the squaws had taken all her dresses but had left her lingerie having no idea what the frilly clothing would be used for. Messaline knew what to do with the lingerie and quickly worked out an arrangement that would cover her room and board working out of the room above the saloon.

The saloon proprietor was a Dutchman who had made a fortune in the slave trades but had gone out west to start anew… after robbing his partners blind…

He knew what Messaline’s Francs were but kept quiet so as to keep her in his ‘employment’. For a while Messaline did not mind as the sex was plentiful and the accommodations seem fit for a palace than a saloon.

wedding 047.jpg

T

(premature ejaculation, Eulalia, look it up:eek:)

och, getting doon at Haymarket

(well, that's coitus interruptus,
Haymarket is the last stop before the terminus, Edinburgh Waverley ;))​

RR, if I make up too many characters I can't keep them straight... this is why I often use the name 'Admi' when the character is a cad or fair and just judge...

Messa, it is quite opulent but you deserve it. As for no women there will be and it will cause a calamity!!!:eek:

t

Back
Top Bottom