Messaline'deep Fantasies ...

Go to CruxDreams.com
Arena

They told me :
"Fight, Amazons'Queen and if you'll be winner, all of your sisters, here, will be free !"

175 My deep fantasy.jpg

Do you think that I could overcome ?

PS: thanks to Goat and Loumrote for their contribution ...

Do you think that I could overcome ?
Of course. Look at him - he's not really fit. Keep moving fast and wear him out - make him tired. You have an advantage because he thinks you're an easy opponent, so he is overconfident. Keep him moving and chasing you. When he's trying to catch his breath you can easily dart in and finish him off. You look fresh, light and agile.

Also, it's a very nice picture. :)

No secret is hidden behind a facade.

The truth is within the threshold.

You simply walk though and decide.
;)

Japanese women say : " Oh, never our girls could be attracted to show them roped nude to a cross : they're too much prude !"

Judith answers : " Of course that they'll like that ! Yes, Messa, with your cruxgirls, give them the craving !!!"

178 My deep fantasy.jpg

:ole:

One more that I loved ( original posted here : https://cruxforums.com/xf/threads/b...nd-other-works-from-bdsm-authors.7027/page-56 )

For having followed the rebells, Messaline is currently nailed to this horrible cross ...

View attachment 1036472

The pain is unbearable but an amazon do be proud till the end !
Yes, be proud Messaline … for there is never any shame in a good rebel cause … just pain, humiliation, and death on a cross. It’s worth the trouble.;)

Back
Top Bottom