Messaline'deep Fantasies ...

Go to CruxDreams.com
I can't see you, I'm blindfolded!
I'm naked, my wrists and feet are tied!
I'm at your mercy, at your pleasure!

I heard your boots on the ground, I beg you,
Do what you want with me, I can't wait... ... more !!!
But you, all dressed in leather, you play ...
You take your pleasure in advance!
Your leather-gloved hand roams my body
... given over to your will!

I tremble, cold with anticipated pleasure ...
Your hand stops on one breast, plays with the nipple ...
suddenly pinches it hard!
I groan ... of pain? ... of pleasure?
Your hand reaches down for my clitoris, uncovers it, plays with it ...
I feel it swell, I twist on the ladder that serves as our rack ...
You hold my body: my arms, my legs hurt,
But what is suffering when YOU inflict it on me?

Then you lose interest ... I hear you rummaging in your little cabinet where you hide my future pain ...
Slash! Slash! Slach!
Three lashes on my breasts!
Then a soothing hand ...
A needle seeks its way into my breast ...
It penetrates, at once gentle and implacable, digs a little, then emerges victorious, bursting with pain and pleasure!

It's over, four needles gloriously pierce each of my breasts; you burst out laughing, applauding!

Me too ......... JUDITH ...

Messaline on the October 06/2023

Paskell needles_1.jpg Paskell needles_2.jpg

:mouse:She wants of course !!!
For a good cropping, body should be oiled all over so it’s dripping and shiny and the crop makes fearful sound. The whipping should start from the most sensitive areas, like inner thighs, tits and sides, and maybe even more sensitive ones.

Only relatively light sharp smacks should be used, allowing the skin to return in its original sensitivity before the real fun starts. This is to exploit the moment, “oh shit, this hurts more than I remembered”, as well as psychological multiplication effect from the sound.

:mouse:She wants of course !!!
Long ago Tree's renegade army took over the land of Lesbos. They killed off their army then crucified the women. Tree grew impatient with his men, yelling "You have crucified most of them. What about these two? Finish your job and nail Messaline and Judith to the crosses and raise them up. Show the land there is no rule but mine!"
crux 934 B.jpg

Long ago Tree's renegade army took over the land of Lesbos. They killed off their army then crucified the women. Tree grew impatient with his men, yelling "You have crucified most of them. What about these two? Finish your job and nail Messaline and Judith to the crosses and raise them up. Show the land there is no rule but mine!"
View attachment 1370210
If you have any remaining troops stationed on Lesvos island, it is imperative that you notify them about the significant number of uncaptured individuals they have left behind (I am aware of their whereabouts :fighting02:).

Back
Top Bottom