Milking Slave Girls

Go to CruxDreams.com
So have you ever drunk breast milk from the source? If so and you didn't like it then fair enough I guess. I've done it and I love it but we all have different tastes I suppose (I enjoy Marmite too LOL :D)
Never tried breast milk as an adult, my mention of “escargot” was an analogy rather than a comparison. Love Marmite though. The worst thing I have ever eaten was a Hershey Bar, absolutely disgusting, I like chocolate but not chocolate that tastes of vomit.

Never tried breast milk as an adult, my mention of “escargot” was an analogy rather than a comparison. Love Marmite though. The worst thing I have ever eaten was a Hershey Bar, absolutely disgusting, I like chocolate but not chocolate that tastes of vomit.
Agree 100% on the Hershey bar - How the hell anybody can eat that crap is a total mystery to me :boaa:

I haven't read all the posts here or looked at all the pictures yet; I was only made aware of this thread yesterday.

+ + + + + + + +
Hello everyone!
+ + + + + + + +

Human lactation anatomy, promoting and increasing lactation and breastfeeding counselling was my professional speciality in hospital gynaecology and I have taken all my knowledge and experience into my fetish world after my hospital days, that time's up.
So it's about time I make my contribution here:

I already shared my thoughts on the unattractive term "hucow", i.e. referring to women as "cow" during milking games instead of the much more noble term "mare", yesterday in the thread "In praise of the pillory". It has now established itself for this beautiful fetish and so I have to use the term too. Okay, then:
HucowPlay, "udder" treatment, milking (also with real farm barn milking machines!) and artificially induced lactation are my main fetish areas.
In the past 14 years I have performed 34 sessions (the next one on 13 July in Frankfurt/Main) and archived hundreds of my own session photos, which I am happy to share, as well as my experiences, which I have also been doing in my extensive presentation in the German Joyclub.de since 6 years.

There must have been a hundred or even more tits in the sessions, which the teat cups of my machines sucked on and danced up and down in the left-right rhythm of the pulsators, bouncing and wobbling.
Many events were captured photographically and I have permission to share pictures (without faces or with masks) of just over half of them. So there is a wealth of material available.

Today I want to start with the heart of the matter, my milking machines.
Firstly, 2 photos of industrially produced milking machines that I bought second-hand (Miele Laval can milker) and new (Shepheard G 25L). In addition, 2 self-built machines, which will be presented in more detail, and accessories.

I think I can contribute a lot of good material here, especially since in a total of 9 BDSM circles in which I have been active or a guest for years (3 of them in neighbouring countries), I don't know a second person who is as active as I am when it comes to "milking tits" (a pity, really).

More pictures from my milking sessions will follow...

Attachments

• Sir Henrys Melkmaschinen.JPG
    Sir Henrys Melkmaschinen.JPG
    215.4 KB · Views: 96
Most milking sessions, around eight out of ten, are purely fetish dry milkings, i.e. the "hucows" do not lactate, but either simply want to get to know the feeling of being connected to a real milking machine with both of their nipples or they love this exciting feeling, which cannot be compared with sucking a baby or a man or with a conventional breast milk pump.
In 2011 and again in 2014, my milk slave "M" was one of the few exceptional ladies who lactated for real, who gave milk for real and who let me milk her with real milking machines.
We practised this with a master-sub drop and captured it in pictures. I present a small selection here:

M stood ready with filled udders. First I checked her milk flow and milked a small glass for myself to taste: Tasted wonderful, creamy and sweet, as always (women's milk is sweeter than most mammals' milk due to the higher disacharide [lactose] content).
Then M was ordered to the milking stall with dripping udders and secured with Velcro on her hands and feet.
Then I put the teat cups on her and immediately they sucked on her udders with a smacking sound, pulling them a little longer with their weight and her teats were sucked deep into the cups. Her two milk bags began to dance up and down in the left-right rhythm of the pulsator - a marvellous sight.
M enjoyed this extremely strong and constantly changing suction on her tits and after 6 minutes 85 millilitres were pumped out of her. Of course, they looked lost in the large 28-litre jug, but they were filled into breast milk bags and immediately placed in the freezer.

Attachments

• Milchsklavin M 02.jpg
    Milchsklavin M 02.jpg
    130.1 KB · Views: 45
  • Milchsklavin M 06.JPG
    Milchsklavin M 06.JPG
    186.2 KB · Views: 45
  • Milchsklavin M 13.JPG
    Milchsklavin M 13.JPG
    195.5 KB · Views: 43
  • Milchsklavin M 17.JPG
    Milchsklavin M 17.JPG
    226.7 KB · Views: 42
  • Milchsklavin M 19.JPG
    Milchsklavin M 19.JPG
    128.7 KB · Views: 44
  • Milchsklavin M 23.JPG
    Milchsklavin M 23.JPG
    194.1 KB · Views: 41
  • Milchsklavin M 24.JPG
    Milchsklavin M 24.JPG
    190.9 KB · Views: 43
  • Milchsklavin M 26.JPG
    Milchsklavin M 26.JPG
    196.3 KB · Views: 46
  • Milchsklavin M 28.jpg
    Milchsklavin M 28.jpg
    178.8 KB · Views: 46
  • Milchsklavin M 29.JPG
    Milchsklavin M 29.JPG
    195.7 KB · Views: 44
Continuation of milking my milk slave M

Attachments

• Milchsklavin M 33.JPG
    Milchsklavin M 33.JPG
    197.4 KB · Views: 44
  • Milchsklavin M 36.JPG
    Milchsklavin M 36.JPG
    182.4 KB · Views: 40
  • Milchsklavin M 37.JPG
    Milchsklavin M 37.JPG
    181.4 KB · Views: 37
  • Milchsklavin M 38.JPG
    Milchsklavin M 38.JPG
    181.7 KB · Views: 34
  • Milchsklavin M 42.JPG
    Milchsklavin M 42.JPG
    180.6 KB · Views: 38
  • Milchsklavin M 56.JPG
    Milchsklavin M 56.JPG
    182.9 KB · Views: 42
  • Milchsklavin M 59.JPG
    Milchsklavin M 59.JPG
    193.6 KB · Views: 40
  • Milchsklavin M 61.JPG
    Milchsklavin M 61.JPG
    170.3 KB · Views: 42
  • Milchsklavin M 66.JPG
    Milchsklavin M 66.JPG
    181.4 KB · Views: 41
  • Milchsklavin M 68.JPG
    Milchsklavin M 68.JPG
    192.5 KB · Views: 83
I haven't read all the posts here or looked at all the pictures yet; I was only made aware of this thread yesterday.

+ + + + + + + +
Hello everyone!
+ + + + + + + +

Human lactation anatomy, promoting and increasing lactation and breastfeeding counselling was my professional speciality in hospital gynaecology and I have taken all my knowledge and experience into my fetish world after my hospital days, that time's up.
So it's about time I make my contribution here:

I already shared my thoughts on the unattractive term "hucow", i.e. referring to women as "cow" during milking games instead of the much more noble term "mare", yesterday in the thread "In praise of the pillory". It has now established itself for this beautiful fetish and so I have to use the term too. Okay, then:
HucowPlay, "udder" treatment, milking (also with real farm barn milking machines!) and artificially induced lactation are my main fetish areas.
In the past 14 years I have performed 34 sessions (the next one on 13 July in Frankfurt/Main) and archived hundreds of my own session photos, which I am happy to share, as well as my experiences, which I have also been doing in my extensive presentation in the German Joyclub.de since 6 years.

There must have been a hundred or even more tits in the sessions, which the teat cups of my machines sucked on and danced up and down in the left-right rhythm of the pulsators, bouncing and wobbling.
Many events were captured photographically and I have permission to share pictures (without faces or with masks) of just over half of them. So there is a wealth of material available.

Today I want to start with the heart of the matter, my milking machines.
Firstly, 2 photos of industrially produced milking machines that I bought second-hand (Miele Laval can milker) and new (Shepheard G 25L). In addition, 2 self-built machines, which will be presented in more detail, and accessories.

I think I can contribute a lot of good material here, especially since in a total of 9 BDSM circles in which I have been active or a guest for years (3 of them in neighbouring countries), I don't know a second person who is as active as I am when it comes to "milking tits" (a pity, really).

More pictures from my milking sessions will follow...
Oh yes! And I thought I was the only one here with a lust for breast milking :p

Oh yes! And I thought I was the only one here with a lust for breast milking :p
Nope! I've been active (not to say hyperactive) in this fetish for about 14 or 15 years (actually even longer, but it's impossible to say exactly in retrospect) and I've written several extensive illustrated presentations and documentary essays, including a 100-page essay on the history, technology and development of the breast pump (all available as PDFs, if you're interested: PM).
I have also made fine little soaps for breastfeeding mothers from their milk - a very special memento of a special time in their lives. I will also show this here in words and pictures...
In the German Joyclub.de in a special thread I advise and support ladies / couples with a desire for milk in erotic induced [re-]lactation. (In principle, every healthy woman can have milk without pregnancy under certain conditions during her fertile phase of life between the first ovulation and the menopause.)
I lived in a "milk relationship" for years.
I am currently summarising everything I have learned on this topic and practised in the clinical field in a guidebook.

So I can assure you that you are not the only one here with a lust for breast milking. Certainly not!

There is a difference between being milked and being held as a cow...
...be careful what you wish for!!!:eek:
Oh yes: that is indeed a huge difference! This is also confirmed by two models/subs who had to spend a whole weekend in a real (abandoned) barn - on straw and chained up - milked by machine six times a day:
By the way: two of my most intensive milking sessions ever (2017 with "Bella" in Switzerland, 2023 with "Lucy" in Belgium). --> Photos to follow...

Most milking sessions, around eight out of ten, are purely fetish dry milkings, i.e. the "hucows" do not lactate, but either simply want to get to know the feeling of being connected to a real milking machine with both of their nipples or they love this exciting feeling, which cannot be compared with sucking a baby or a man or with a conventional breast milk pump.
In 2011 and again in 2014, my milk slave "M" was one of the few exceptional ladies who lactated for real, who gave milk for real and who let me milk her with real milking machines.
We practised this with a master-sub drop and captured it in pictures. I present a small selection here:

M stood ready with filled udders. First I checked her milk flow and milked a small glass for myself to taste: Tasted wonderful, creamy and sweet, as always (women's milk is sweeter than most mammals' milk due to the higher disacharide [lactose] content).
Then M was ordered to the milking stall with dripping udders and secured with Velcro on her hands and feet.
Then I put the teat cups on her and immediately they sucked on her udders with a smacking sound, pulling them a little longer with their weight and her teats were sucked deep into the cups. Her two milk bags began to dance up and down in the left-right rhythm of the pulsator - a marvellous sight.
M enjoyed this extremely strong and constantly changing suction on her tits and after 6 minutes 85 millilitres were pumped out of her. Of course, they looked lost in the large 28-litre jug, but they were filled into breast milk bags and immediately placed in the freezer.
She looks beautiful on there!

Back
Top Bottom