Milking Slave Girls

Go to CruxDreams.com
On a somewhat related vibe, for those who are not familiar with the tabletop game Kingdom Death, here's the Wet Nurse miniature...

And no, I don't have one of these (yet) - it was (as far as I can tell) a limited edition and most likely no longer available, so if I want to get my hands on one of these (of course I do - silly question), then I'm going to have to get a bit creative with Daz Studio and the 3D printer...

EaLKKuuX0AYiEYH.jpeg

On a somewhat related vibe, for those who are not familiar with the tabletop game Kingdom Death, here's the Wet Nurse miniature...

And no, I don't have one of these (yet) - it was (as far as I can tell) a limited edition and most likely no longer available, so if I want to get my hands on one of these (of course I do - silly question), then I'm going to have to get a bit creative with Daz Studio and the 3D printer...

View attachment 1325673
Well that is definitely a new record for number of boobs on a Giant Penis Monster! Apparently the full version adds tentacles raping the naked women, but they chickened out of showing that. The game is reportedly very good, but the artwork and miniatures freak out many of the potential players. Fortunately we are made of sterner stuff! :azote::tits:

Well that is definitely a new record for number of boobs on a Giant Penis Monster! Apparently the full version adds tentacles raping the naked women, but they chickened out of showing that.
Here you go;
e5d00ccb4dfda2dc37cdccd692b152e7-3406654473.jpegs-l400-723024315.jpegKD_wet-nurse_2357632-150980274.jpegKD_wet-nurse_2357635-2463334639.jpeg
The game is reportedly very good, but the artwork and miniatures freak out many of the potential players. Fortunately we are made of sterner stuff! :azote::tits:

Yeah apparently it's a really great game though I've never played it - our small gaming group plays Warhammer Fantasy 6th edition (which is deprecated now so we play from the old rules with a lot of house rules stuff added ourselves). I have a large Slaanesh daemon army and this thing would fit right in there :p

We don't get to play as often these days, but the nice thing about playing your own rules is that you're not getting held back by stupid Games workshop rules about what you can and cannot put on the table - Since GW priced most of us out of the game years ago, we make a lot of our own minis these days with an Elegoo Mars printer - a 1Kg bottle of resin can quite easily print a 2000-point army for less than the cost of one character miniature from GW these days!

Of course it takes a long time to design the digital models for this stuff but it's a fun process and Daz Studio is pretty easy to use, at least for humanoid minis - stuff like this will probably be made by printing the face, arms and multiple breasts on the Elegoo and then sculpting the rest out of polymer clay over a crumpled up aluminium foil armature. This is going to be fun :)

Back
Top Bottom