Miscellaneous

Go to CruxDreams.com

3DFranco

Spectator
I had to clear my desk at DA. As usual, when you clear your desk, you'll find lots of rubbish that's piled up over the years.

From the stuff I found, I'd like to share with you what I thing fits here as well. Some are not what I would consider my best works, some are from my beginnings, some I created but never published, some I might have uploeded here before, and some may be off topic.

But I hope you'll enjoy them anyway.

Attachments

• Arena Crucifixion I.jpg
    Arena Crucifixion I.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 886
  • Condemned Sisters.jpg
    Condemned Sisters.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 855
  • Cynical Promise.jpg
    Cynical Promise.jpg
    515.1 KB · Views: 698
  • Eulalia III.jpg
    Eulalia III.jpg
    1,018.8 KB · Views: 799
  • Get Back.jpg
    Get Back.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 784
  • Her Time Has Come.jpg
    Her Time Has Come.jpg
    627.9 KB · Views: 759
  • Injust Justice.jpg
    Injust Justice.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 817
  • Lift Her Up.jpg
    Lift Her Up.jpg
    675 KB · Views: 758
  • Ludi Publici I.jpg
    Ludi Publici I.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 758
  • Ludi Publici II.jpg
    Ludi Publici II.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 738
I had to clear my desk at DA. As usual, when you clear your desk, you'll find lots of rubbish that's piled up over the years.

From the stuff I found, I'd like to share with you what I thing fits here as well. Some are not what I would consider my best works, some are from my beginnings, some I created but never published, some I might have uploeded here before, and some may be off topic.

Some more!

Attachments

• Love Cell.jpg
    Love Cell.jpg
    692.9 KB · Views: 657
  • Human Pray.jpg
    Human Pray.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 627
  • Deep In The Roman Mine II.jpg
    Deep In The Roman Mine II.jpg
    524.3 KB · Views: 589
  • Deep In The Roman Mine I.jpg
    Deep In The Roman Mine I.jpg
    786.2 KB · Views: 576
  • Damnatio Ad Metalla.jpg
    Damnatio Ad Metalla.jpg
    423.1 KB · Views: 579
  • Come And See.jpg
    Come And See.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 654
  • Caravan To Hell.jpg
    Caravan To Hell.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 691
  • Sunset.jpg
    Sunset.jpg
    746.8 KB · Views: 691
  • Sunset II.jpg
    Sunset II.jpg
    762.4 KB · Views: 686
  • Ottoman Atrocities.jpg
    Ottoman Atrocities.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 721

And the last part.

Attachments

• The Sale.jpg
    The Sale.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 630
  • The Leno.jpg
    The Leno.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 604
  • Roman Slave Market II.jpg
    Roman Slave Market II.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 600
  • Mine Brothel III.jpg
    Mine Brothel III.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 587
  • Mine Brothel II.jpg
    Mine Brothel II.jpg
    581 KB · Views: 566
  • Mine Brothel I.jpg
    Mine Brothel I.jpg
    580.6 KB · Views: 579
  • The Serva Corporis Of Gaia.jpg
    The Serva Corporis Of Gaia.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 743
Scenes of us being dragged to the cross, being nailed, being raised up - always excitingly erotic for those of us with the crux-kink, and yours are superb!

We're aware that @3DFranco has exceeded the daily limit but we are (sadly) not expecting this amount of his material to be posted daily.

I'm also quite happy to state that we are more inclined to be flexible with member's original artwork than with reposts from collections or the internet. 3D Franco is a respected artist and we're delighted to have his work here.

Last edited:

Beautiful, congratulations!

Thanks for sharing those with us, there is not a lot of new 3d renders content being published right now (with a few exception) any new content is welcome!
Lot's of hour spent creating those and the results are showing!

Your work is inspirational to me. There are some many details you have so lovingly crafted into each piece of art. The blush on the girls faces, the busy backgrounds with all of the soldiers, the way you so often so crucifixions in progress, as an act, and not as a completed thing. All of it marvelous!

:eek:again you gave me many other ideas that i have never tried, wow i think you are a genius!:eek:

thanks for the awesome pictures!:)

I must say I have never seen anything quite so good in all the years I've been following this forum.
I see that the Eulalia crucifixion is number three and I wonder if you have any more on this subject, maybe 1,2,3,4 I'm very interested as I posted a Eulalia series a while ago.

I honestly want to roll out the red carpet for you! Make it as nice as possible! Because the more of this art I get, the more I want. It is exactly in the narrow range of my interests and so very carefully and lovingly rendered. I'm curious if you have ever considered doing a "rapunzel" on the cross? Or do I push my luck too much? :D

Back
Top Bottom