Missing Members - any news?

Go to CruxDreams.com
I would like to thanks all animals who worrying about me, I had health problems then I was busy in job and univercity also yesterday been mine birthday party.
View attachment 1479086

View attachment 1479082
And I was told to mine friends and family not giving candles with number or draw mine age on cake... :facepalm: But they draw same as I warn they I dont want any decorations with mine age wrotten on it and meter size golden balloons with mine age appear on mine birthday party... Think mine big balloons above mine belly are already enough for all big balloons on party but seems not...

View attachment 1479085

Additional information for squirrel student about his grades...
welcomeback.gif

Hey everyone, if I ever go "missing" in the future, please allow yourselves to imagine the absolute greatest worst thing, has happened to me. Would definitely be a really cool thought to know people can have that sort of closure and understanding toward me. I never had a chance to tell anyone my deepest darkest secrets without having a proper "farewell". Leaves me feeling a bit vulnerable to realize a thread like this exists and could one day be used to "miss" me. Please do not miss nor mourn me. It is my final wish, if I ever departed. <3

PS:
Love y'all so far so I hope to spend lots of time here, dw. ^-^

Back
Top Bottom