Go to CruxDreams.com
I still can fathom how I lost track of this thread. Catching up, though. Great stuff.
Might have had something to do with a certain female with a really bad temper.

Somehow I am not satisfied with this picture. But I do not know why. Anyway, renderings with so many people are annoying.
I’m not sure why you are dissatisfied. It certainly evokes any number of plausible back stories in my mind. And the individual figures around the main action are each interesting in their own way as well as collectively.

Just another day in the party cellar., Crossposted in Art Untamed.

Somehow I am not satisfied with this picture. But I do not know why. Anyway, renderings with so many people are annoying.
I am of a totally opposite opinion. Many people add to the humiliation. And she is totally naked, and on a wooden pony, which for sure makes her suffer. And then, a woman, a dressed powerful woman grabs her tits. Humiliating! And another woman grins seeing this. She thinks, oh, it isn't me, and she have derserved it. I am just waiting for the (tit) whipping. Altogether a great scene - for me at least.

Just another day in the party cellar., Crossposted in Art Untamed.

The only thing that jumps out at me is the woman in the center background. I think her presence visually distracts from the other two in front of her, at least to my eye anyway.
It's still a wonderful piece of rendering, and a very nice scene. Thank you for sharing.

I like it a lot, but if I was going to suggest one thing.. the figures’ heads are all at the same level. When showing a group, a higher (or lower) viewpoint can help you avoid this, and bring diagonals into the composition. It’s just a suggestion for next time. But it still works, I do admire your images! :thumbsup:

Thanks for all your comments and advice.
I have worked on this version again a bit on the light and the placement of the figures and corrected a few errors. So I like it already better.

But through the advice of @montycrusto I realized what is really missing: Namely the perspective and direction of view. There is no center of the picture, because so many figures are crowding each other. I didn't read the hint until I was done with the revision, so I haven't corrected it yet. I don't get around to it now either, but will be happy to remind on a similar occasion.

Attachments

• WoodHorse_02_2_OZ.jpg
    WoodHorse_02_2_OZ.jpg
    214.9 KB · Views: 1,731
I have worked on this version again a bit on the light and the placement of the figures and corrected a few errors. So I like it already better.

But through the advice of @montycrusto I realized what is really missing: Namely the perspective and direction of view. There is no center of the picture, because so many figures are crowding each other. I didn't read the hint until I was done with the revision, so I haven't corrected it yet. I don't get around to it now either, but will be happy to remind on a similar occasion.
definitely improved, @Zardoz ! just moving that background woman to the side really helps.

Beautiful job, and a much better view now. Lovely, and thanks for sharing.

I love this one. Consider it a standing request that you depict all the thick & older women you want in your images. I doubt that I'm the only one with such a preference. So please do them whenever the mood strikes you.

Beautiful work as always, and thank you for sharing.

She always wanted to join the Boy Scouts. She knew that she would have to pass tests of courage. But she had no idea that they would be such strange tests. (Crossposted from Art Untamed)
I was never a Boy Scout. Looks like I really missed out on some good times.

And I love the OZ brand socks. Wouldn't mind having a pair of those. :D

Really nice work, and thanks for sharing.

Back
Top Bottom