My drawings

Go to CruxDreams.com
But slaves don’t get mercy… Don’t give in, Lucrezia, she doesn’t deserve a merciful death, only pain and blood!

“Oh please, Mistress my owner, slave begs you for mercy? Please kill me so I might not have to suffer more agony and torture, I am BEGGING you, please let me die??? I can’t stand it any more? Please, I beg for my doom, great Mistress?????”
No, Isotta won't die and Lucrezia won't kill her either because deep down she loves her... but I’ll try to invent some other twist... we’ll see

Whip me to unconscious.. And then crusify me
Lucrezia has her own moral code (even if she is a woman pirate and a cruel executioner) so with Isotta she will never reach the extreme consequences: Isabella - her cousin - deserved to suffer and die because she was a traitor, Isotta in reality she is just a young woman who refused a vow of chastity imposed on her by her sister, the new Queen. Lucrezia is paid to torture her but Isotta’s crime does not deserve death.
Anyway we’ll see...

FOOT CARE

It is said that the sole of the foot is crossed by more than seven thousand nerve endings, all in contact with other organs of the body. Torturing the sole of the foot is therefore an exercise in refined cruelty, and the atrocious pain that this type of torture transmits is transmitted to every part of the body. Isotta, chained sitting on the cold floor and with her feet imprisoned in a pillory made specifically to contain the feet (with the big toes tied together to increase immobility) was forced by Lucrezia to suffer a long session of torture on the soles of her feet . With a stick she relentlessly hit that flesh of hers, and a small, low brazier was also placed beneath her at her feet which emitted an unbearable heat. So Isotta’s feet were simultaneously beaten and burned…. to Lucrezia's pleasure that she enjoyed her screams of pain. She does not pay for the torture inflicted on her poor victim, she had ordered her two assistant executioners to position themselves on either side of the tortured woman and to be sexually satisfied by her mouth. Isotta was going crazy with pain and humiliation…
This is more than fantastic - probably my biggest fantasy! It's really a pity these kind of punishments aren't widely accepted anymore...

Thank you, Maumau!

This is more than fantastic - probably my biggest fantasy! It's really a pity these kind of punishments aren't widely accepted anymore...

Thank you, Maumau!
Unfortunately, many centuries ago an Italian, a certain Cesare Beccaria, convinced the powerful that torture and corporal punishment are useless, indeed harmful... and contrary to the sense of justice. I don't agree with this idea at all, but at least our imagination shows us how the world should be... :span1:

LICK THE POLE

“Now, little whore, you will lick the pole you were sitting on” said Lucrezia with a wicked look at the trembling Isotta, who still had her anus dilated and bleeding and the marks of the whippings and burns on her body. “And lick it well, otherwise you'll come back to sit on her…” Isotta licked, she washed away with her tongue and her saliva that mixture of blood, sweat and shit that was stuck to the tip of the pole. That tip that had been inside her. She could taste her pain in her throat, the bitterness of her shit that had come out of her pierced ass. And due to her humiliation (but also due to her great pain) she sobbed while Lucrezia pushed her face onto the pole to lick...

Attachments

• IMG_0567.jpeg
    IMG_0567.jpeg
    389.6 KB · Views: 177
LICK THE POLE

“Now, little whore, you will lick the pole you were sitting on” said Lucrezia with a wicked look at the trembling Isotta, who still had her anus dilated and bleeding and the marks of the whippings and burns on her body. “And lick it well, otherwise you'll come back to sit on her…”
Him, I think the pole is phallic and so definitely would identify as He/Him!
Isotta licked, she washed away with her tongue and her saliva that mixture of blood, sweat and shit that was stuck to the tip of the pole.
Just like Lucrezia did for the Queen she murdered, the same one who took her left eye…
That tip that had been inside her. She could taste her pain in her throat, the bitterness of her shit that had come out of her pierced ass. And due to her humiliation (but also due to her great pain) she sobbed while Lucrezia pushed her face onto the pole to lick...
And in memory of her own torture, Lucrezia can give fair Isotta a drink of her sacred piss, to wash the slave goo down!

:drink:…I have always been fascinated by impalement as a form of torture and not as execution, especially towards women… you can leave a woman impaled in the anus for hours and in the meantime use her pussy for other torments… I don't see impalement as phallic but as humiliating, that's for sure! HI
Him, I think the pole is phallic and so definitely would identify as He/Him!

Just like Lucrezia did for the Queen she murdered, the same one who took her left eye…

And in memory of her own torture, Lucrezia can give fair Isotta a drink of her sacred piss, to wash the slave goo down!
Lucrezia will certainly "clean" Isotta’s face and mouth with her piss... it's not the first time she makes her drink it and it won't be the last!

Last edited:
Unfortunately, many centuries ago an Italian, a certain Cesare Beccaria, convinced the powerful that torture and corporal punishment are useless, indeed harmful... and contrary to the sense of justice. I don't agree with this idea at all, but at least our imagination shows us how the world should be... :span1:
It's a shame indeed! Time for an action committee! :manifa:

LICK THE POLE

“Now, little whore, you will lick the pole you were sitting on” said Lucrezia with a wicked look at the trembling Isotta, who still had her anus dilated and bleeding and the marks of the whippings and burns on her body. “And lick it well, otherwise you'll come back to sit on her…” Isotta licked, she washed away with her tongue and her saliva that mixture of blood, sweat and shit that was stuck to the tip of the pole. That tip that had been inside her. She could taste her pain in her throat, the bitterness of her shit that had come out of her pierced ass. And due to her humiliation (but also due to her great pain) she sobbed while Lucrezia pushed her face onto the pole to lick...
It's the perfect humiliation.

YOU ARE MY SLAVE

Since Isotta (painful and disgusted) was slow in "cleaning" the pole with her tongue, Lucrezia gave her a couple of violent slaps on the face (and Lucrezia had very strong hands) and shouted: "hurry up, dirty little whore! remember that you are just a slave! you are MY slave!!” and Isotta, crying, began licking the pole again...

Attachments

• IMG_0594.jpeg
    IMG_0594.jpeg
    455.9 KB · Views: 113
YOU ARE MY SLAVE

Since Isotta (painful and disgusted) was slow in "cleaning" the pole with her tongue, Lucrezia gave her a couple of violent slaps on the face (and Lucrezia had very strong hands) and shouted: "hurry up, dirty little whore! remember that you are just a slave! you are MY slave!!” and Isotta, crying, began licking the pole again...
Hmmm. Just a little slapping for such behaviour?! Does Isotta realize what a lucky girl she is?

INSIDE TO THE BOTTOM

Obviously Isotta had to lick the pole for a very long time. When the humiliating cleaning of her torture device was completed Lucrezia forced her to kneel on the cold floor. Her assistant executioner put a foot on Isotta’s back to keep her still and Lucrezia very slowly inserted a hand into the girl's dilated and bleeding anus. She moved it back and forth and asked “do you like it darling?” while Isotta suffered and screamed…

Attachments

• IMG_0595.jpeg
    IMG_0595.jpeg
    412.5 KB · Views: 124
INSIDE TO THE BOTTOM

Obviously Isotta had to lick the pole for a very long time. When the humiliating cleaning of her torture device was completed Lucrezia forced her to kneel on the cold floor. Her assistant executioner put a foot on Isotta’s back to keep her still and Lucrezia very slowly inserted a hand into the girl's dilated and bleeding anus. She moved it back and forth and asked “do you like it darling?” while Isotta suffered and screamed…
Looking good. Very good!

STRESS POSITION

Isotta had been tied in a very painful position: hanging from a hook, her arms and legs were bent behind her back, with her hands and feet tied together. A large metal pole had been placed beneath her, penetrating her pussy all the way to her uterus, but in a distorted and extremely painful position, dilating her sex. With another rope passed behind her she was tied securely to the post beneath her. Her entire contorted body rested on that pole that was inside her. Isotta moaned as Lucrezia admired her before her, touching her breasts. The tortured girl was very beautiful. Lucrezia wanted to hear her scream again and again… she had prepared for Isotta a series of tools that she would use on her, especially on her tits and nipples. The girl was so defenseless… it would have been a fun day for Lucrezia….

Attachments

• IMG_0601.jpeg
    IMG_0601.jpeg
    417.3 KB · Views: 99
Back
Top Bottom