My Own works

Go to CruxDreams.com
In chains inside the shack scorched by the sun, the prisoner must be very careful not to touch the metal of the building if she doesn't want to get burned.

Attachments

• doppio  (41).png
    doppio (41).png
    91.8 KB · Views: 243
  • doppio  (42).png
    doppio (42).png
    112.7 KB · Views: 202
  • doppio  (43).png
    doppio (43).png
    112.5 KB · Views: 170
  • doppio  (44).png
    doppio (44).png
    97.4 KB · Views: 153
  • doppio  (45).png
    doppio (45).png
    113.6 KB · Views: 202
after several hours the prisoner is removed from the hot barrack and her clothes are dressed in what will be the best of her clothes for the rest of her life, a cloth at the hips.

Attachments

• doppio  (50).png
    doppio (50).png
    166.1 KB · Views: 191
  • doppio  (49).png
    doppio (49).png
    155 KB · Views: 176
  • doppio  (48).png
    doppio (48).png
    152.9 KB · Views: 158
  • doppio  (47).png
    doppio (47).png
    155.2 KB · Views: 158
  • doppio  (46).png
    doppio (46).png
    170.5 KB · Views: 219
after several hours the prisoner is removed from the hot barrack and her clothes are dressed in what will be the best of her clothes for the rest of her life, a cloth at the hips.
Absolutely gorgeous, a crumpled skirt barely held by the hips is one of the sexiest slave outfits ever. It’s basic simplicity marks it as slave attire, instantly denoting her status. Having her chained by her wrists is appropriate, a few fresh lash marks would be an excellent accompaniment

Absolutely gorgeous, a crumpled skirt barely held by the hips is one of the sexiest slave outfits ever. It’s basic simplicity marks it as slave attire, instantly denoting her status. Having her chained by her wrists is appropriate, a few fresh lash marks would be an excellent accompaniment
Sadly she was not up in being whipped, she was she was already suffering because she had been barefoot on the stones for quite a while, however before untying her she agreed to see how much she resisted being tickled in that position, almost five minutes, only that I added another five.

Sadly she was not up in being whipped, she was she was already suffering because she had been barefoot on the stones for quite a while, however before untying her she agreed to see how much she resisted being tickled in that position, almost five minutes, only that I added another five.
Tickling sounds great! I love the reality of your posts! She’s very photogenic!

Back
Top Bottom