My Pics Of Slaves And Whippings

Go to CruxDreams.com

mermaidhunter

Master Crucifixion Technician
I am fairly new to the idea of BDSM and my only experience is from others images and the multitude of books I have read lately, this is also what brought me around to my new fascination with crux images. It was actually a story of a harem slave that I read a while back that really opened the door to this entire new avenue for me.
I would like to share a a few pictures that I have done along these lines.

I am fairly new to the idea of BDSM and my only experience is from others images and the multitude of books I have read lately, this is also what brought me around to my new fascination with crux images. It was actually a story of a harem slave that I read a while back that really opened the door to this entire new avenue for me.
and the story???????????

The first is picture of a woman that is not from any particular story, but actually an idea from several stories, she is a woman that achieves orgasm readily by the simple act of a good whipping. She is called a pain slut in many of the books I have read. The idea fascinates me.
The second image here is of a couple of slaves accompanying their masters to a club, where they will be secured and whipped, of course the two dominate masters are having a moment of male competitiveness before the festivities begin.

Attachments

• PainSlut0204.jpg
    PainSlut0204.jpg
    169.9 KB · Views: 1,069
  • Render 120a.jpg
    Render 120a.jpg
    466.9 KB · Views: 1,090
The next image is probably stretching the limits of this forum, but I think it sort of fits in here. I have had a fascination with AI and Robotics for as long as I can remember. I have done more than a few images of female robots and I think this one fits in here. Here is the story that goes along with the image:

When the first fembots were introduced that had a realistic skin, many women felt threatened by them especially women that had gotten what they wanted through sex in the past. There were some of these who were so opposed to having look alike robots that they formed vigilante protest groups. These groups actually bought robots and then flogged them in public places. They would march the robot out, tell them to stand against a wall and not move. They would then proceed to flog the robot, removing the artificial skin in the process. May people at first applauded their actions at first as they too felt a sense of revulsion against these creatures, in their minds these devices were made for only one purpose, to please men that only thought of women as sex objects.
As the robots became more and more self aware, these same women began to notice the look of hurt and pain on the robots faces as they were publicly destroyed and they began to have a feeling of empathy toward them. It wasn't long before the political tide turned against the protest groups and they fell out of favor, as they saw that their public displays had actually humanized the robots to the public at large.
In later years some women actually began to appreciate the sexual nature of the devices, after all it actually was a sex object. In time it became common for some women to allow their husbands to have a fembot to take care of his sexual urges as these women were more involved in raising the family and had lost interest in sex. The result was that many marriages were saved, there was less infidelity and both parties usually felt much closer in their later years than in previous generations.

Attachments

• Robo_Perf_Hybrid_whipdFINA02L.jpg
    Robo_Perf_Hybrid_whipdFINA02L.jpg
    376.9 KB · Views: 924
Well, I for one would love to see more of our fembots!
And other art of course!
Life would be so boring if we only had one subject...

Please carry on sharing!

Our only limits are the ones in Rules and Conditions, and they don't mention Fembots! :D
But a really real Fembot would be one who enjoys her whipping! ;)
(a Painbot?)​
Really good pics and witty ideas, let's have lots more!​

Back
Top Bottom