My Picture

Go to CruxDreams.com
I have changed my avatar that is how I want to be before crux hope you like it
Could you post it full size, please?
I understand that it is you, just before joining your cross?
I like it. In muy case, I often imagine being nailed and raised in loincloth. Shortly after, the loinclth would be ripped off from my body

I hope this helps my torture would start with 30-40 lashes on my back then the same on my front then covered in salt my loin cloth would be ripped off before how many lashes would you get
Could you post it full size, please?
I understand that it se you, just before joining your cross?
I like it. In muy case, I often imagine bieing nailed and raised in loincloth. Shortly after, the loinclth would be riped off from my body
images.jpeg

I hope this helps my torture would start with 30-40 lashes on my back then the same on my front then covered in salt my loin cloth would be ripped off before how many lashes would you get
View attachment 259190
About the same than you! And I hope I would be bale to maintain an erection, at lease from time ti time, so everybody can see that I desire te cross.
That would be highly humiliating

[Me before flogging QUOTE="carloscruz, post: 189682, member: 13097"]About the same than you! And I hope I would be bale to maintain an erection, at lease from time ti time, so everybody can see that I desire te cross.
That would be highly humiliating[/QUOTE]

Attachments

• IMG_20150131_090548.jpg
    IMG_20150131_090548.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 115
[Me before flogging QUOTE="carloscruz, post: 189682, member: 13097"]About the same than you! And I hope I would be bale to maintain an erection, at lease from time ti time, so everybody can see that I desire te cross.
That would be highly humiliating
[/QUOTE]
I will send you one shortly

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    216.7 KB · Views: 102
Same here I would be flogged no mercy then covered in salt as part of it then crucified. With you would be great
I would receive many lashes no my ass and sex. I dont know if would be okey with you, but I wouldnt mine to join you. A lady crucified with us would be muy dream

Yes the guards will torture us before crux by stripping. Us naked then beating us with canes on our bodies before being prodded with electronic cattle prodders everywhere wow that would be agony

Me before flogging I think I'm going to be broken. By a brutal one hope you don't get the same.

Attachments

• IMG_20150613_091037.jpg
    IMG_20150613_091037.jpg
    981.5 KB · Views: 73
This is the difference between us and you guys ... If I ever post a photo of myself on here ... You will never ever know that it is really me!

Just saying!

Ladies: I apologize for the pictures of our disgusting bodies. And yes. I think we need some help.
As I told Eulalia once, I would be very honored (and excited as you can see in my last picture) if I end up crucified whith any of you. And Probably Vulcan feels the same!

Back
Top Bottom