My Pictures

Go to CruxDreams.com
Yes, think to that View attachment 26490...and go to... View attachment 26491......
here your star today her birthday :D (see milestone for pics and youtube)
1951. French actress Corinne Clery is born Corinna Piccolo in Paris. She started her career in the late 1960s under her birth name.

She first came to prominence in the controversial film Story of O (1975) (Histoire d'O). She is also famous for being the Bond girl Corinne Dufour in the James Bond film Moonraker (1979). She also starred opposite other Bond alumni Barbara Bach and Richard Kiel in The Humanoid. She also starred in the film, Covert Action, with actor David Janssen. But it is her role as O that has made her an iconic figure to SM enthusiasts.

Histoire d'O (English title: Story of O) is an erotic novel published in 1954 about sadomasochism by French author Anne Desclos under the pen name Pauline Réage. Desclos did not reveal herself to be the author until shortly before her death, forty years after its initial publication. Desclos said that she had written the novel as a series of love letters to her lover Jean Paulhan who admired the work of the Marquis de Sade.

French director Henri-Georges Clouzot wanted to adapt the novel to film for many years. It was eventually adapted by director Just Jaeckin in 1975 as The Story of O, starring Clery and Udo Kier. The film met with far less acclaim than the book. It was banned in the United Kingdom by the British Board of Film Censors until February 2000. According to some sources, Clery was really whipped during the filming; and the sex scenes were equally real. (See pictures.)

Would be worse if they were blokes! :D

I don't know love. I took a knee to the nether region during a basketball game one time and the lower half of my body felt like it had exploded. I didn't even want to look down, I just wanted to die.

The ole clit can be a pretty sensitive peice of real estate.

kisses

willowfall

I don't know love. I took a knee to the nether region during a basketball game one time and the lower half of my body felt like it had exploded. I didn't even want to look down, I just wanted to die.

The ole clit can be a pretty sensitive peice of real estate.

kisses

willowfall
If it would help I'd gently kiss and lick it...

Tree

Believe me the LAST thing on my mind at that time was sex, ANY kind of sex.

And there is nothing more un-erotic in the world than than a 100 year old nurse (at least she looked like she was 100) taking down your shorts and panties to check you out while you are lying on a table in the locker room KNOWING your mother is pacing outside worried about her "baby" when you are convinced your pussy has turned inside out.

And my team didn't even win the game.

Far and away the worst day of my sporting life.

kisses

willowfall

Believe me the LAST thing on my mind at that time was sex, ANY kind of sex.

And there is nothing more un-erotic in the world than than a 100 year old nurse (at least she looked like she was 100) taking down your shorts and panties to check you out while you are lying on a table in the locker room KNOWING your mother is pacing outside worried about her "baby" when you are convinced your pussy has turned inside out.

And my team didn't even win the game.

Far and away the worst day of my sporting life.

kisses

willowfall
It WAS worth asking, realizing 'no' was the 50% of the possible answer...

Tree

Some humor?
:)
N8 birds.jpg
Why are you here?
:(
Roosted birds
Waiting for migration?
:p
Querries for hunters?
:eek:
No!