New Here

Go to CruxDreams.com
Hello! I am from Eastern Europe, Ukraine. I love to torture and crucifixion. Basically, in the context of BDSM.
Sorry for my english :-/
Welcome to the Crux Forums.

Been a while

You asked me about the devices.

Have build a rack, ball and nipple crushers, whipping frames, spanish boot, torture chair, torture bench/bed...

Well, not all can be artists. Artists need a (cheering) audience as well and I am sure they will appreciate a push on the "like" button as a form of contribution as well.
Having said so, tell us about the devices ...

good start shiver already:D

Welcome, Zylanderrohr. I'm sure you will have a good time here.
flower3
But, alas, I see your poor avatar has lost her head. Must have left it behind at The Dark Spot.

Just to say hello as I have just joined the forum.I feel at home as I have a deep kinky love of bondage and crucifixion,particularly outdoor,with an interest too in naturism,pagan religion and magic.A slave by nature! Just love to share ideas with like minded affencionados of the subtle arts of crucifixion,a deep fetish in me! I believe sexual pain and pleasure go together,but pleasure should win!

Just to say hello as I have just joined the forum.I feel at home as I have a deep kinky love of bondage and crucifixion,particularly outdoor,with an interest too in naturism,pagan religion and magic.A slave by nature! Just love to share ideas with like minded affencionados of the subtle arts of crucifixion,a deep fetish in me! I believe sexual pain and pleasure go together,but pleasure should win!
Great to have you here Edexl,​
yes, you'll be at home with us here - enjoy!​
:)

yep good morning mangusta:D

Back
Top Bottom