New Here

Go to CruxDreams.com
Greetings, all! I actually lurked here, on and off, for a decade or more, and finally decided to sign up officially.

I am a kinkster for 40 years, a dominant and a sadist. I write fantasies that get me off, mostly with themes of torture, forniphilia, objectification, sex, and snuff. I hope to see you around.

Greetings, all! I actually lurked here, on and off, for a decade or more, and finally decided to sign up officially.

I am a kinkster for 40 years, a dominant and a sadist. I write fantasies that get me off, mostly with themes of torture, forniphilia, objectification, sex, and snuff. I hope to see you around.
And you're very welcome, Sir - while you've been lurking, I expect you've identified some suitably submissive victims here!

Welcome to CF @SirMGBZ. Glad you finally joined us, so have fun.

Back
Top Bottom