New Here

Go to CruxDreams.com
Hello to all. made my first posting in the "armpits" thread. Been on my own for the past several years and decided to find a partner that is into my kinks. Tired of being called "sick" for wanting to tie someone up or "perverted" for wanting to lick a smooth, sexy underarm. I'm building that red room I've always wanted, and joined an adult fetish dating site (mostly scammers so far). Thank You to all on here that post and reassure us that what happens between consenting adults is OK. Steve

Hello to all. made my first posting in the "armpits" thread. Been on my own for the past several years and decided to find a partner that is into my kinks. Tired of being called "sick" for wanting to tie someone up or "perverted" for wanting to lick a smooth, sexy underarm. I'm building that red room I've always wanted, and joined an adult fetish dating site (mostly scammers so far). Thank You to all on here that post and reassure us that what happens between consenting adults is OK. Steve
:hello: It's good you've found us, Stephen - feel at home here with friendly folk!

Welcome Stephen!

Welcome to CF @ Stephen3332002. Glad you could join us.

Hello and welcome.

Welcome, @Stephen3332002 :)

Back
Top Bottom