New Here

Go to CruxDreams.com
Hello everyone! Chanced upon this forum years ago... I'm glad to see it's still going strong today. So many other boards and sites have faded into obscurity or just stopped working altogether. Finding artists individually is getting way harder. Glad to see some OG peeps are still active here. :)

Hello everyone! Chanced upon this forum years ago... I'm glad to see it's still going strong today. So many others boards and sites have faded into obscurity or just stopped working altogether. Finding artists individually is getting way harder. Glad to see some OG peeps are still active here. :)
Then welcome back!

Hello everyone! Chanced upon this forum years ago... I'm glad to see it's still going strong today. So many other boards and sites have faded into obscurity or just stopped working altogether. Finding artists individually is getting way harder. Glad to see some OG peeps are still active here. :)
Hello, @cwifyuttmiwb ! Welcome in your second life here on CF! :)

Welcome to the forum @cwifyuttmiwb. Glad you're back with us.

Hi, I'm Carlie. I'm 22 (almost 23) years old, and I'm into crucifixions and BDSM
Welcome and enjoy what comes out of the minds of all the creators here.

Back
Top Bottom