New Here

Go to CruxDreams.com
Dear all, just some thougths:
I will share, see, comment pics, vides, art, and stories (I'm writing a stoy too, which I will share).

On the other hand, I would like to share a dream:
I would like to meet a lesbian (or bisexual) sadist, in order to share with her my passion: a lesbian sadist could be a life companion, with who it would be great to talk about these topics and... maybe, in the future, to have a female slave that we could both enjoy.. as a couple.

I'm not sure this is a site for such a gola, would anyone address me to a section or other links?

I will share, see, comment pics, vides, art, and stories (I'm writing a stoy too, which I will share).

I would like to meet a lesbian (or bisexual) sadist, in order to share with her my passion: a lesbian sadist could be a life companion, with who it would be great to talk about these topics and... maybe, in the future, to have a female slave that we could both enjoy.. as a couple.

I'm not sure this is a site for such a gola, would anyone address me to a section or other links?
Hail, and well met, @disiomatteo !

Good luck in your quest, and nice to have you here.

Welcome @disiomatteo ! You are welcome to share your stories, pictures, fantasies here. But Cruxforums is not a dating platform, however. It's nice to have you here.

Welcome to CF @disiomatteo, and good luck with your search.

Hello all. Like others in this thread, I’m a new kid in the block. I arrived here to read a story written by a friend (it was about me! <blush>). After looking around a bit, reading some posts and looking at some of the art work, I decided to stick around.

I am also an author of sorts and enjoy writing erotic fiction from a woman’s point of view. I am known to write about corporal punishment, breaking of the male ego and other forms of pain and humiliation. I’ve never written about crux but I enjoy reading about it.

I hope I have an opportunity to meet some of you as I travel through these forums.

Carole
AKA Toastywarm
Hello and welcome

Back
Top Bottom