New Messaline' Nightmare...

Go to CruxDreams.com
I have a friend who has a dog who looks like your wolf. The dog is an American sled dog called a Malamute and they are almost twice as big as a Siberian Husky. They are very big, strong, and loveable, he weighs about 150 Pounds and is big enough to pull a six passenger automobile by himself.
I can understand why you like the wolf,
Helmut
Perhaps because wolf is the symbol of my freedom? and my force!

No Admi! I dont generalize; if guys agree to respect our limits, no problem!
You have seen that I submitted myself to play in forum, but I want that it be made
with elegance, without scorn for my personality...and wolf is the symbol of my willpower to respect that!
But, dont afraid! I apreciate most of guys of this forum!
Kisses. Messa
I hope me too, but I'm not afraid for wolves

Thanks Admi! It's certainly because I lived difficult moments some years ago that
I reatc like that, but I also continue to play ... it's a good therapy!
So, play.....;)
i'll do for sure but i'm now working by my cellphone on my to a new customer. also short lookings now. and therefore be a moment patient I'm only looking. the mails

No Admi! I dont generalize; if guys agree to respect our limits, no problem!
You have seen that I submitted myself to play in forum, but I want that it be made
with elegance, without scorn for my personality...and wolf is the symbol of my willpower to respect that!
But, dont afraid! I apreciate most of guys of this forum!
Kisses. Messa
I haope hankstr finds your good graces! :D

I hope me too, but I'm not afraid for wolves
I love your English, Hansi, and Messaline's (hers makes the story all the lovelier!)​
You're not afraid for wolves? Or of wolves?​
I'm afraid for wolves because in much of the world they're endangered and persecuted.​
I'm not really afraid of wolves, but would treat them with respect!​

I love your English, Hansi, and Messaline's (hers makes the story all the lovelier!)​
You're not afraid for wolves? Or of wolves?​
I'm afraid for wolves because in much of the world they're endangered and persecuted.​
I'm not really afraid of wolves, but would treat them with respect!​
great and dear bard but that's why I need your bard-reprimands or -paeans :D and like it and i'm sure messy too.
where can you chat in this very same way (correct?????):D

and just like we in our dutch double t or a d in our conjugation.

:rolleyes::rolleyes:
blushing yes ..................very very

thx

I dont think that you are wolwes or dogs;

are you realy sure of that? Just here? and with this wild guys hungry and eager?
Be carefull litlle wolf..............there are some big bad (and they are black Russian; German and Swiss wolves in this thread and also one tremendous white Dutch one who all likes not only piglets but, as dessert, young elves too.:D

oh I forgot the british an american but how would a wolf swimming along the North Sea and Atlantic also I think we wolves have no rivalry great:D

Back
Top Bottom