New Threads

Go to CruxDreams.com
@Reed319 is seeking ways to safely simulate nailing:

@montycrusto has rather more than his tongue in his cheek:

Who knew that I meant pies? :D

@willowfall explains the difference between role play and fantasy, but sometimes the one inspires the other:

A tale from the lovely land of Arcansia:

You've never heard of Arcansia? Well, it's like Arkansas but with the @thehangingtree touch. ;)

Anime with bits cut out, @ker lee

@Crux Codger is looking for help in finding a lost gallery:

Any thread that opens with, "Roll the die, then go and die" is sure to have entertainment value!

especially in the capable hands of @Juan1234 :)

@assistantann wonders if anyone fancies some target practice?

On the occasion of Ariel's birthday, @Jollyrei has an illustrated story, nay, an illustrated legend of Ariel as Andromeda:

@dfg42 wants to find your voyeuristic preferences:

@dfg42 wants us to make an exhibition of ourselves!

@Gibbs505 is challenging us to take on the mysteries of the universe. Anyone have a pet theory? And please don’t say it was all my fault.

@A Viewer is sharing a new story. It seems some money has gone missing from her boss’s accounts:

@Gibbs505 is challenging us to take on the mysteries of the universe. Anyone have a pet theory? And please don’t say it was all my fault.

Barbara, I take full responsibility!

Help request from @Bruticus

Thank you! I know this site is pretty specific in it's niche, but I always hope to find discussion concerning other forms of punishment and death self inflicted or otherwise.

@Fossy and @Peony present a new jointly produced story:

@Eulalia and @Praefectus Praetorio are starting a new jointly written narrative, exploring some possibilities of modern consensual slavery.

Back
Top Bottom