Not Been Feeling Very Well.....

Go to CruxDreams.com
You need an ambulance, Alicia, not an appointment on the 15th. Call 911. Do it now

W
Agreed, do it. Chest pain like that is heart attack until proven otherwise!

There has been this weird pain in my chest, cant explain it, but havent been feeling very well as a result.

Could my friends here and anyone else who would be friends, send me some female crux pics to me? maybe that will help!

(maybe I just need to rest a while. this has been going on for a few days now it seems.....)
Here you go, my friend.

Attachments

• kuva286.jpg
    kuva286.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 66
I've had - do have - trouble with my heart.
From the little you've told us, I wouldn't jump to that conclusion.
But you certainly need to get it checked quick.
Take care of yourself Alicia, there aren't too many of us cruxettes around!

Hello everyone! I am back! No worries, K? Thank you for all of your kind words! there is some techno doctor talk that goes with this, but it turns out I am ok! I may still live to be crucified yet! LOLOL! at any rate, sorry about that! now bring on them pics, k? I need it after that! :)
I hope subhunt wont be offended at that mock story/message concerning my death she sent him! my mother is def the writer in the family, but I worry that she crossed the line this time! she always did have a perverse twisted sense of what was funny and what isnt.....

Hello everyone! I am back! No worries, K? Thank you for all of your kind words! there is some techno doctor talk that goes with this, but it turns out I am ok! I may still live to be crucified yet! LOLOL! at any rate, sorry about that! now bring on them pics, k? I need it after that! :)
I hope subhunt wont be offended at that mock story/message concerning my death she sent him! my mother is def the writer in the family, but I worry that she crossed the line this time! she always did have a perverse twisted sense of what was funny and what isnt.....

Thank GOD for that - you gave us all quite a scare, Alicia!flower2

Very Glad you're OK, amazing, the restorative power of Sepko's picture!

W

here some cruxposes

Attachments

• Bild07.jpg
    Bild07.jpg
    300.6 KB · Views: 77
  • caucasian-crucified-woman-joaquin-abella-ojeda.jpg
    caucasian-crucified-woman-joaquin-abella-ojeda.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 71
  • crucified_woman_iii_by_chain_man-d5ri6sd.jpg
    crucified_woman_iii_by_chain_man-d5ri6sd.jpg
    125.5 KB · Views: 70
  • father_into_your_hands_i_commend_my__by_xserratedsoulx-d5segkk (1).jpg
    father_into_your_hands_i_commend_my__by_xserratedsoulx-d5segkk (1).jpg
    242.2 KB · Views: 77
  • jun_crucified_again_by_cartman666x-d5tkxkn.jpg
    jun_crucified_again_by_cartman666x-d5tkxkn.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 79
  • lunas_wish_by_truth_r_dare-d5rf1sd (1).jpg
    lunas_wish_by_truth_r_dare-d5rf1sd (1).jpg
    107.3 KB · Views: 75
  • nc017.jpg
    nc017.jpg
    281.5 KB · Views: 76
I really do hope subhunt isnt pissed at me and my mother for sending him this
she really is a twisted bitch! lol!

here is the message sent:
I'm not sure how to say this to be honest. My daughter and I are stricken with grief. You and I have never spoken here at this website that my daughter loved to spend time at, but she told me that you were someone she could trust. That you were her big brother. It is because of this that I regret to inform you that Alicia passed away today at 1:45 pm of a heart attack. She had been having chest pains of varying degrees the last two days and today it was coming and going worse and worse. She posted a topic about this very issue earlier, just before it happened. We were on the phone with the doctor several times, but she was too busy to see us right away as its a small town. Just before she had to get off of this site earlier today, her sister had to help her into bed because she was in so much pain. I was down stairs on the phone with the doctor when I heard my younger daughter who stayed in bed with her cry out for me. I dropped the phone and ran upstairs to her where my daughter Alicia was laying in bed being held by her sister Krystal. Krystal told me that she had laid her down on the bed and that she asked to be held and kissed by her one last time. then she passed away a few seconds later. I called the police and the hospital to come out to her. Alicia was still naked so we placed the covers over her to her neck. The ambulance arrived and pronounced her dead several minutes later. They asked so many questions and all I could do was nod my head and hold my youngest daughter and watch as they took her away. We followed them in one of their vehicles and then spoke to the authorities and the doctors who filled us in on what little they knew of the situation. I am so sorry to tell you this. My daughter did have a will that she kept, she requested that should anything happen to her, that she be cremated and laid to rest in the woods behind our home. I'm not sure if I will keep this account active to be honest. I dont know what else to say to you concerning this issue. My daughter, my beautiful child was the kindest person and the most loving. She loved me and her sister in ways that many others would never understand, and many more still would judge us over. Thank you for being one of the few who accepted her as she is. For the dignity and respect as a human being that she deserved.
here some cruxposes

wouldnt mind knowing how they over powered that last woman! sheesh!

Tell you what, Subhunt, I'll hold her wrists, you hold the hammer and the nails.

You had me going, Alicia, and several others....:)

W

well my topic was not a joke actually, but my mother wanted to alter some of it and make it more "interesting" her sense of humour is too dark even for me sometimes! But if you want to crux me, I'm fine with that as long as I am crucifed upside down with my legs spread and my palms above my head overlaping each other. make it hurt boys and girls! give me your best shot!
(I've been a baaad girl!)

Glad that you are ok and would love to "spread your legs"!

No, I am not trying to pinch you away from subhunter!:p

lol, dont worry. thats only there because there was a person here who was very pushy and annoying! if you want to pinch me its ok! just promise me that you will pinch my clit though, I like it most there!

I could do more then pinch your clit, with pleasure, for both of us!

Attachments

• tumblr_m9wq5ayBJy1qk6y37o1_500.gif
    tumblr_m9wq5ayBJy1qk6y37o1_500.gif
    994.9 KB · Views: 48
hey, if you have any bdsm or crux pics I could really use them! please send me everything you have! I made a topic here about how I am making a bdsm slide show and need about 10-30 more images!

Ok, this is something you NEVER JOKE about Alicia!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I, Myself, am NOT impressed!!!!!!!! In fact, I'm angry you did this!!!!:mad:
If you want attention from the guys, strip for them!!!!!!

Sorry Admins!
Then send it via email!!!!!!!!!!:mad:
What? NO camera?:confused:

My apologies to the admins here. But when a member here states pains, in the chest, and other members are correctly worried, to find out it was "just fun"?

Being 62 myself, I'd hope for other members help, God forbid, but to "joke" about it? Unforgivable!!!!!!!!!!

And "screw " your so called protection! You've seriously let me down!!!!!!!!!!!
And remember, Once you cry "Wolf" and it turns out to be a joke, no one will beleive you when it's real!!!!!!!!!!!!!:confused:

My apologies to the admins here. But when a member here states pains, in the chest, and other members are correctly worried, to find out it was "just fun"?

Being 62 myself, I'd hope for other members help, God forbid, but to "joke" about it? Unforgivable!!!!!!!!!!
And "screw " your so called protection! You've seriously let me down!!!!!!!!!!!
And remember, Once you cry "Wolf" and it turns out to be a joke, no one will beleive you when it's real!!!!!!!!!!!!!:confused:
Marcie, over now, y're a senior though

It's ok. I wont ask forgiveness since since she has already made up her mind about me. I have already explained that it was my mothers bad joke. fortunately for the rest of the community here, they seem to have a better sense of humour then Marcie does. Sorry your offended about this, but the situation is passed.
You can continue to hate me if you wish, I will be the better person and put you on ignore from this point forward. I have also removed this topic from my watch list, is there a way to close it?

I am happy that your heart is ok I would like to kiss your heart ...

Attachments

• 2558748705.gif
    2558748705.gif
    998 KB · Views: 40
But, hey, this is somewhere where we can be ourselves, right? There's no harm done.

And, sorry folks, when I get sick I'll go to the doctor but I probably won't be sitting here on the 'forums describing the onset of a heart attack

Here you go, my friend.

In the middle of all this excitement, this was a cracking drawing posted by Sepko, anyone know anything about it?

W

Back
Top Bottom