NotFromThisWorld Comics!!!

Go to CruxDreams.com
What's new!

Here are some samples from my newest comics!

Attachments

• 10.jpg
    10.jpg
    453.6 KB · Views: 1,550
  • 21.jpg
    21.jpg
    465.8 KB · Views: 1,308
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    375.4 KB · Views: 1,172
  • 34.jpg
    34.jpg
    385.5 KB · Views: 1,090
  • 35.jpg
    35.jpg
    384.2 KB · Views: 1,017
  • 44.jpg
    44.jpg
    451.2 KB · Views: 917
  • 21.jpg
    21.jpg
    332.9 KB · Views: 868
  • 51.jpg
    51.jpg
    291.6 KB · Views: 846
  • 16.jpg
    16.jpg
    323.3 KB · Views: 871
  • 28.jpg
    28.jpg
    303.9 KB · Views: 1,168
Hello!

I will be releasing my Winter Catalog at the beginning of next month!

NEW COMICS! NEW UPDATES!

100% Uncensored, XXX, Torture, BDSM!!!

Attached are some previews of what you will find for winter!
I have been working as hard as I can on my winter catalog. I apologize for not posting more here, and to all my patrons who are anxiously awaiting new material from me! My real life is always hectic but I try to render as much as possible in my free time!

The winter catalog will come out on December 21st, and will include 3 new comics and many updates! Please feel free to contact me for more information and visit my Patreon and Slushe pages to find more of my ummm, tame stuff!

My update to my comic #061 "Sydni Sequel: Torture in the Dungeon is almost ready! and I'll be sending it out this weekend to those who have purchased it! Attached is a sample! Things are getting good in the dungeon and the update will bring it to 250 pages, with more coming in the winter catalog!

I've also been devoting one computer to an update for comic #004 "The Mis-Adventures of Rayvn Marie". This will be a large update as I feel this comic has not received the attention many of my others have. It's a sci-fi comic, so if you like alien breeding, check it out. Rayvn will have over 220 pages by December 21st.

For all of you that have contacted me about creating a comic, patience please! I'm working on them and will hopefully update you by the end of this weekend! Once the winter catalog is published, I will have more time to get things up and running and create what you desire.

Thanks so much for your patronage, patience, and support!!!

NFTW
Amazing work. I wish I could create this style myself. Thank you for sharing

Hey everyone!

Hope you are all well. I have not disappeared, on the contrary, I've been working my ass off trying to complete many comics I have. I have taken some of your advice, and focused on finishing some of my more lengthy works. I do not want to turn into Quoom, having so many great comics left unfinished. Some of you may have noticed I've sent a lot of updates the past several days!

I have recently completed 7 comics that needed work, but amazingly still have 15 unfinished comics to work on. While preparing my summer catalog, I calculated that I now have 79 total comics with a total count of over 13,600 pages
!
Despite all the challenges, I will be releasing my summer 2022 catalog by July 21st.

Thanks for all your support!

Attachments

• Summer Pamphlet.jpg
    Summer Pamphlet.jpg
    206.7 KB · Views: 732
Hello!

I know I've been away from this site for a while, but I haven't been away from rendering comics! I have a link to my Winter 2023 catalog below, I hope you check it out. I hope you also enjoy my samples. Let me know! New work includes medieval, modern, and sci fi. Of course I specialize in torture, BDSM, impregnation, XXX.

Join my SubscribeStar page and support me. https://subscribestar.adult/notfromthisworld

Catalog: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1c31QYgkCfxJ_ENePPKuy5Gd_v91Is7Xm/view?usp=share_link

Attachments

• Kate Watching.jpg
    Kate Watching.jpg
    876.4 KB · Views: 337
  • Rayvn promo.jpg
    Rayvn promo.jpg
    357.5 KB · Views: 354
  • xxx.jpg
    xxx.jpg
    750 KB · Views: 336
  • 1 69 6_Camera (2).jpg
    1 69 6_Camera (2).jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 339
  • 1 Jan MSCENE ACT 3 (9)_Camera.jpg
    1 Jan MSCENE ACT 3 (9)_Camera.jpg
    1,022.3 KB · Views: 316
  • Centipede Origin24_Camera 3.jpg
    Centipede Origin24_Camera 3.jpg
    866.4 KB · Views: 317
  • Centipede Origin25_Camera 1.jpg
    Centipede Origin25_Camera 1.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 339
  • Hybrid 17_Camera 2 (2).jpg
    Hybrid 17_Camera 2 (2).jpg
    735.9 KB · Views: 328
  • Notme Hugger ComicBIMBO13_Camera (2).jpg
    Notme Hugger ComicBIMBO13_Camera (2).jpg
    965.2 KB · Views: 306
  • 0 (377).jpg
    0 (377).jpg
    373.4 KB · Views: 299
as I wrote, I had to create a story for a comic, and then we just agreed on the creation of the scenes, and of course, I paid for the project!
I know very well that if a comic is a bit brutal, there is more interest in it!

NFTW is amazing!
and sydney comics, and mine, are elaborated in the details!

and I'm really excited!
I plan to buy another 3-4 comics!
it's amazing!

Thanks!
Pic 397 with the mouse going thru the tube is very nice. Would love to see more like this.

Back
Top Bottom