Now This Just Isn't Funny

Go to CruxDreams.com
Another oldie -
Every morning a man left for work having kissed his wife and said, "Bye my little rambling rose. See you tonight."
This was the morning ritual for years until one evening he returned home to find his wife furious and with her bags packed ready to leave.
"Why are you so unhappy? What have I done?" he asked.
"You called my a rambling rose."
"But I've always called you a rambling rose darling." was his confused reply.
"Yes, I know," said his wife. "But this morning I watched a gardening programme. It said that rambling roses were no good in a bed but alright up against a wall!"

A hot 30-some brunette had been sentenced to five hours naked on the Saint Andrew's Cross for an unpaid parking ticket. After she was bound to the cross, the cross raised and the brunette doing the Sisyphean up-down-up-down-up-down-up-down dance to futilely try to escape the horror focused on her crotch, her crucifier started to giggle.

"This isn't funny!" the woman cried out to her crucifier.

The crucifier's smirk disappeared.

"Oh...sorry about that..."

Then the crucifier walked up to the woman and started to fiendishly tickle every square inch of her exposed flesh.

The woman managed to get out a curse or two amongst her screamed laughter.

In America, in the comic strip "Peanuts", Lucy always removes the football as Charlie Brown attempts to kick the football. That practice seems to be spreading....King Football.jpg

Talk around the campfire/water-cooler is that Gisele is the one who wears the pants in that marriage.

Just like Tree!

He wears the panties!

That’s not fair.

The guy down the street from me always said, I WEAR THE PANTIES IN MY HOUSE!

He had 3 daughters and knew he didn’t have a chance!
;)

For those outside of the US who are not familiar with the classic Peanuts gag:
charliebrown.gif
In the earliest version, the joke was about Lucy's unfamiliarity with football.
charliebrown2.gif
As the joke continued, Lucy's action was based more on her being a bitch,
charliebrown3.jpg
And Charlie Brown just being stupid.
charliebrown4.jpg
Did you ever expect Peanuts to be referenced on this site?

Back
Top Bottom