Nude Out Of Place

Go to CruxDreams.com
On the roofs of the city.
1617451716_22-p-naked-girls-in-the-city-erotika-28.jpg 1617451719_16-p-naked-girls-in-the-city-erotika-19.jpg

- Why did I agree to your idea, Barb? "Come on, it'll be exciting! And even if they catch us, what are they going to do to us for shoplifting a $1 packet of sausages?" And quit whimpering! You're not the one who got a full taser battery discharged in her crotch and you get to be fucked and hanged in the storeroom, while I get full-body-grilled and that means going through all the preparations in full view of the customers at rush hour! How long will it take you to suffocate? I saw that butcher manage to keep a girl alive on a spit for over 90 minutes last week!
- Hey, they gave you the same choices they gave me!
- Well, yeah... I mean I DID see that butcher manage to keep a girl roasting alive for over 90 minutes... And she looked soooo hot on that rotisserie...

It's so hot, any piece of clothing is too much.
0_265.jpg 0_420.jpg

This girl is beyond sexy. Lots of images online. Quite a glamour star. Mila Azul. Thought I'd post a few more pics. Hope it's OK.
333617-mila-azul-nude.jpgaiy8fguuuy5d1.jpegMia-Azul-Naked-TheFappening-Pro-6.jpg
She likes to go shopping, but rarely seems to make any purchases... :)

Mila Charger 1920 x 930.jpg

Back
Top Bottom