Odds And Ends And Anything You Fancy

Go to CruxDreams.com
me think your own squirrel can only buy in pet shop or catch in park,forest,garden and not know can buy squirrel in meat shop too meow oho :oops: :cat:
View attachment 850374
I sometimes get meat that comes from that butcher - rabbit, but I've not seen squirrel.
But I know in Northumberland they are shooting greys, there's a very precious population of reds,
and greys carry squirrelpox without being harmed by it, but it's worse than Covid19 for reds.

I like her outfit in this one. :very_hot:

Oh, and nice music.

What IS she selling? "almost sad beneath their fantastic disguises"

A poem by Verlaine?

Votre âme est un paysage choisi
Que vont charmant masques et bergamasques
Jouant du luth et dansant et quasi
Tristes sous leurs déguisements fantasques.

Tout en chantant sur le mode mineur
L'amour vainqueur et la vie opportune
Ils n'ont pas l'air de croire à leur bonheur
Et leur chanson se mêle au clair de lune,

Au calme clair de lune triste et beau,
Qui fait rêver les oiseaux dans les arbres
Et sangloter d'extase les jets d'eau,
Les grands jets d'eau sveltes parmi les marbres.

What can you say? Simply Beautiful!

Playing anything in those heels and a dress like that is advanced bondage masochism!
Playing as well as that is - well it just shows what we women are capable of, however much we're hobbled and bondaged!
At the risk of over-exposing the lady (well, that might be difficult)
how about blindfold?

My, how the neighborhood has changed!

Never been the same since that ghastly lot down south collided with us
back in the Devonian. 480 million years ago, seems like just yesterday ...

Playing anything in those heels and a dress like that is advanced bondage masochism!
Playing as well as that is - well it just shows what we women are capable of, however much we're hobbled and bondaged!
At the risk of over-exposing the lady (well, that might be difficult)
how about blindfold?
She could probably do it in handcuffs! (I'd like to see Alfred Brendel do that....)

That's taken from the dvd Lola does Liszt where she takes on the whole Budapest Symphony Orchestra and brings them to a series of Hungarian Rhapsodies.

Having gotten to know you, Eulalia (and other cruxgirls, here), I have no doubt of your admirable capabilities when bound or hobbled, or in other ways, beautifully restrained and displayed (Oh, God, I got myself hot again! BRB!)

With Mother's Day just a matter of weeks away, now is the time to get that perfect gift:
Oil_Barrel_graphic.jpg
It's sure to come in useful and the price is too good to pass up!:clapping:

If you want something more personal:
il_1588xN.1167072859_jmot.jpg
She's sure to love a custom made leather necklace (as will your stepfather!:rolleyes:) {or you? :rolleyes:

And then, moreover, they called the event worldwide the 'Caledonian' orogeny, as if it were your (pun!) fault!? :facepalm:
Yes, we're still claiming the insurance for bending our shiny continental plate, there's 480 million years' worth of interest to pay on it! :devil:

What can you say? Simply Beautiful!
Or, if you're a Queen fan

There's a lady who knows exactly what she's doing, and I'm not just referring to the piano.

She could probably do it in handcuffs!

Behind her back? Well, someone posted a pic recently of someone trying to play a piano without using her fingers
840_1000.jpg

With Mother's Day just a matter of weeks away, now is the time to get that perfect gift:
View attachment 851773

cheapskate!

Back
Top Bottom