Other Forms Of Execution

Go to CruxDreams.com
we got a sort of arena, we have a circular fence, the one for horse training, but, since we have no horses, it has become wild, full of thorns, so my boyfriend is cutting the thorns on the middle, leaving the ones on the fence (so we have an arena of thorns).
I also got a girl who want try...

I have no stocking, i prefere the bare skin... always :p

A bare legged or possibly even a bare Bleater in an arena of thorns engaged in a whip duel with another gladiatrix now that is a thought to warm the heart :D

Hopefully you can tell us how it went afterwards :D I have a feeling it might well put my original tale in the shade :)

a real dutch rockband
Golden Earring is a Dutchrock band, founded in 1961 in The Hague as the Golden Earrings (the 's' was dropped in 1969). They achieved worldwide fame with their international hit songs "Radar Love" in 1973, "Twilight Zone" in 1982, and "When the Lady Smiles" in 1984. During their career they topped the Dutch rock charts more than 40 times; over the years they produced 41 studio albums.[1] Current members of Golden Earring are Barry Hay (vocals, guitar, flute and saxophone, member since 1968), George Kooymans (vocals and guitar, founder of band), Rinus Gerritsen (bass and keyboard, founding member), and Cesar Zuiderwijk (drums and percussion, member since 1970).
1961, I was 25 and lived in Amsterdam and member of the Kabouters protesting against the whole world
25 in '61? geeeez ur an old man LOL

we got a sort of arena, we have a circular fence, the one for horse training, but, since we have no horses, it has become wild, full of thorns, so my boyfriend is cutting the thorns on the middle, leaving the ones on the fence (so we have an arena of thorns).

may I be a spectator?

Back
Top Bottom