Parrot Perch/pau D'arara

Go to CruxDreams.com
This Parrot Perch was used in the Concentration Camps during the time of Hitler but was called the Boger Swing as the naked male prisoners would hang on this pole just like this and the prison guards would whip their genitals with leather whips, prison straps, canes, wooden paddles or other devices to torture and even to the point of execution with this cruel method.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 270
well putting aside the unpleasant history there is still something rather erotic about the pose

661639741.jpg364547434.jpgtumblr_okcpsfX5AF1rhup7qo1_1280.jpgtumblr_o79c3wfJVJ1rx7eu1o1_500.jpg2000x2000.8.jpg

And what about this?
1614777555341.jpg

Wilhelm Boger era un ufficiale della divisione politica delle SS ad Auschwitz e un partecipante alle torture e al cosiddetto "svuotamento dei bunker ed esecuzioni". Inventò la cosiddetta "altalena di Boger", uno strumento di tortura a cui i detenuti venivano appesi ei loro genitali venivano ridotti in
Sono presenti scene di film?

Are there any scenes (of this) in a film?

(please use English - autotranslation works okay)

Last edited by a moderator:
One of my favourite nightmares on my bucket list.

Parrot perch, pau de arara in Brazil is an ancient torture device. The victim, wrists tied; embraces its legs and then a bar is introduced bellow its knees and over his arms and suspended. It is a
simple and yet inescapable position and very, very uncomfortable. A fit bottom can be suspended for thirty minutes. Be cruel but play safe!

Pictures from dominiosdemetatron.blogspot.be Search arara

View attachment 520353 View attachment 520354 View attachment 520355 View attachment 520356 View attachment 520357 View attachment 520358 View attachment 520359 View attachment 520360 View attachment 520361
REALLY HOT and intense, real torture used in Brazil, Peru and many other countries during interrogation.

Back
Top Bottom