Personal Request

Go to CruxDreams.com
Here's a off-topic information I would like to share.

After a longer absence I just saw that my DA account has been deactivated! It seems that suddenly they saw my 2-year-old image "Roman Slave Market", which I think is extremely moderate, as a violation against their policies. I just wanted everyone to know that it was not my idea to close the account and ...I guess to quit posting on a public domain. I'll have to look how I will go on from here.

P.S. Those DA NCPs never tell you what they don't like. I like petit female bodies but I also make sure they are not underaged. So here's the image. Maybe one of you has an idea.

Here's a off-topic information I would like to share.

After a longer absence I just saw that my DA account has been deactivated! It seems that suddenly they saw my 2-year-old image "Roman Slave Market", which I think is extremely moderate, as a violation against their policies. I just wanted everyone to know that it was not my idea to close the account and ...I guess to quit posting on a public domain. I'll have to look how I will go on from here.

P.S. Those DA NCPs never tell you what they don't like. I like petit female bodies but I also make sure they are not underaged. So here's the image. Maybe one of you has an idea.
It could be that the two children in the foreground who don't even look there were perceived as inappropriate.

DA moderators are probably just bots. I've seen depictions of extremely gory dismemberment kept on the site while mild content like what Pumpmonger1 used to post got his account nuked.

(sarcastic answer)
Your image was not generated by an AI.

99% of what I see in my feed when I open my DA these days are AI pictures. I signed up there for photography and 3D art. It seems like all the artist who produced this content are gradually replaced by AI people.

I think it could be because there's kids in the picture, .
Which is HISTORICAL ACCURATE!!!
Buying slaves was just like going shopping back then
I used to live in the US for more than 10 years. Although it is already quite a while that I've returned, it was already difficult when I was still there.

One male-colleque of mine made once photos of their newborne on a bear rug. Guess what, the guy from the photoshop, who developed the prints, had sent the police to investigate my colleque and his wife.

That's why I try to be very careful if it comes to children. However, I would have never thought that having two children chasing each other in a back-then-common street sceen, not being involved in the market scene at all, could be problematic.

On the other hand, thinking of the mindset of some of my American friends, it could also be the Roman graffity at the wall in the background. I made the wall texture from a photo, showing a wall in the ruins of Pompeii. If you watch American documentaries about Pompeii these graffites are usually censored too.

Coincidentally, today I received an e-mail from DA congratulating me on my anniversary and wishing me another year of deviant creativity and inspiration.
I had forgotten that I had ever joined and my password is also long forgotten (but it was very easy to create a new password).

I presume that I must have lied to join because they say that I have been a deviant for 12 years.

Thanks everyone for your comments. However we are not a mainstream art site, nor are we technically a historical site. We have a firm policy here of not permitting erotica, crux, or bdsm images that include children. That has been well communicated and the reasons made clear. If the artist wishes to repost the image with the children removed, that would be fine.

Thanks everyone for your comments. However we are not a mainstream art site, nor are we technically a historical site. We have a firm policy here of not permitting erotica, crux, or bdsm images that include children. That has been well communicated and the reasons made clear. If the artist wishes to repost the image with the children removed, that would be fine.
I understand! I must admit that I wasn't aware of that policy. I didn't know that already including children as non-involved bystanders would be already a violation. But of course, I will comply to it in the future. :oops:

I understand! I must admit that I wasn't aware of that policy. I didn't know that already including children as non-involved bystanders would be already a violation. But of course, I will comply to it in the future. :oops:
Yeah this place has to be stricter in that one point to be looser everywhere else

PS. Check on discord. :D

Franco, please can I ask you something privately when you have some time?? I noticed that you were deleted on deviantart, and I don't know how to contact you now, please answer me when you have time, thanks.

Back
Top Bottom