Petelobo - My Cruel World

Go to CruxDreams.com
Alex has not one, not two, but three scripts of mine. Katy Dee will be in all three. I've invited Tay, but she seems to have gone incommunicado. Not answering me or Alex.

The first, with Katy and Tay, would be Interrogation Test. Two girls vying for the final spot as a CIA spy. They are down to the final test--ability to withstand torture. They start out with an almost military approach, though not for long. One has a temper and the other drives the trainer crazy with her body and responses. Before long they are both ready to give up, but he has them gagged, so they can't. Surprise ending.

The second is Katy in a position like Lilou here. Katy's Camping Trip turns bad for her (and great for us) as she is tortured in the wilds. Unfortunately, the wilds where she lives are already pretty cold, so the action will have to move inside and perhaps the story changed a bit, but still no Mercy for lovely Katy.

The third is Innocent Prisoner, part 2. Katy has been released after a day of torture for total lack of evidence. She intends to document her injuries as soon as she gets out, but she never makes it. The guard finds a way to put her back into the isolated cell but keep her completely off the books. She is tortured brutally (if Katy accepts the script) before a heart-warming ending.

I'll keep you informed as they hopefully progress.

Attachments

• Lilou_ch11_comp2.jpg
    Lilou_ch11_comp2.jpg
    292.2 KB · Views: 296
Three new videos ordered and approved. Should be shooting soon. Katy will do all three in one trip (going to be one sore girl!)

Shooting on the three new videos (the outdoor one was moved indoors due to the temperatures) should start on Monday--Labor Day for Katy.

I should be able to start capping 2 new videos with Katy Dee today (they were shot yesterday--just have to wait for Alex to wake up and upload them). Innocent Prisoner 2 is a continuation of one of her best efforts to date (see previous caps in this thread), and this script demands even more of her. I asked that she begin the story the morning after her torture, still showing its marks and her exhaustion. They decided to shoot it after finishing Katy's Sleep Over without cleaning her up or letting her rest much between shootings. She is an amazing actress. Of course, there's many a slip twixt the cup and the lip, but I have very high hopes for this one. Not only lots of nasty torture and rape but also a story with a surprise ending.

After she has been burned, Alex takes the pliers to her helpless body. Her nipples, belly, even her pussy are crushed by the cruel steel, and her screams echo through the chamber. Finally he lets her rest, hanging nearly nude, her soft skin marked, to imagine what he will do to her next...
Twisting the navel, and belly skin, with pliers, is always a turn on to me. I have a belly torture fetish.

The real world intrudes on fantasy. Katy had an issue in her life that forced her to return home without shooting her two videos, though she writes that she'll be back today. Alex's job looks like fun, but imagine having 10 mistresses, each with her own personal soap opera. He did all the set up for the 2 films Kate was supposed to do, then she was gone before he could start. Hopefully she'll shoot today or tonight or tomorrow or...

Meanwhile, Teresa, the other actress in the third film Interrogation Test, has been sick and in-and-out of the hospital. She offered to come out today to shoot with Kate, but of course I told her that we would only shoot that video after she has recovered and regained her strength.

I am confident the results will be worth the wait, but I hope the wait is short.

The real world intrudes on fantasy. Katy had an issue in her life that forced her to return home without shooting her two videos, though she writes that she'll be back today. Alex's job looks like fun, but imagine having 10 mistresses, each with her own personal soap opera. He did all the set up for the 2 films Kate was supposed to do, then she was gone before he could start. Hopefully she'll shoot today or tonight or tomorrow or...

Meanwhile, Teresa, the other actress in the third film Interrogation Test, has been sick and in-and-out of the hospital. She offered to come out today to shoot with Kate, but of course I told her that we would only shoot that video after she has recovered and regained her strength.

I am confident the results will be worth the wait, but I hope the wait is short.
love and good wishes to all those brave girls!

love and good wishes to all those brave girls!
Katy came back and they shot the first film last night, so I should have the video feeds today. Hope to post some good stuff tomorrow. I'm hoping that they shoot the second film today. I've told them to hold off on the one with Teresa and Katy until Teresa has recovered her strength. Alex reported that Kate performed beautifully, as usual, though she was fighting a nervous breakdown.

They are brave girls, both mothers who are making some extra money making these films.

Katy Dee in my latest Cruel World custom. She drank too much last night and wakes up on this unusual rack. An old man shows up in the basement and begins teasing her with insertion of a bottle into her pussy, but she thrashes and writhes and manages to avoid it. He moves on to an unpleasant-looking needle, which he heats with his lighter before pressing into her breast. This is the first scene for poor Katy.

Attachments

• 1 CS bot in look.jpg
    1 CS bot in look.jpg
    276.8 KB · Views: 5
  • 2 CS bot in feeling.jpg
    2 CS bot in feeling.jpg
    240.4 KB · Views: 5
  • 3 CS Tneed pre2 UR.jpg
    3 CS Tneed pre2 UR.jpg
    315.8 KB · Views: 5
  • 4 CS Tneed pre1 UR.jpg
    4 CS Tneed pre1 UR.jpg
    327.7 KB · Views: 4
  • 5CS Tneed in U$1.jpg
    5CS Tneed in U$1.jpg
    258.4 KB · Views: 7
Katie moves on in her cruel use by the old man on her basement rack. After the needles, her body is whipped, making her dance engagingly. He has, in his little gym bag, more tools to work on her. At his age it takes a little extra to get him fully aroused, and he's not had such a delectable morsel begging in his home dungeon in many years.

6 CS PlBr UR.jpg7 CS Plpre HR.jpg8 CS PlPus HR.jpgCS W bel top.jpgCS Wpus1 top.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom