Petras Drawings

Go to CruxDreams.com
I live with a maso slave, she is extremely horny for pain. The greater the pain, the greater your orgasm. In individual cases, my cartoons are also role models for your treatment. I just wanted to ask if there is any interest in torture details for the treatment of my slave. If you would like to know more about it then get in touch and I would be happy to write more about itDSC00005 (2).jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I live with a maso slave, she is extremely horny for pain. The greater the pain, the greater your orgasm. In individual cases, my cartoons are also role models for your treatment. I just wanted to ask if there is any interest in torture details for the treatment of my slave. If you would like to know more about it then get in touch and I would be happy to write more about itView attachment 1512780
I mean of course we are, certainly I am, that’s what this website is for, sharing BDSM stuff that gives you pleasure. Please elaborate

Whip me without mercy is whipping on the back and bottom, between the legs and on the breasts. There are streaks that color the entire skin and penetrate deep into the skin

I really enjoy your work

This one is poor miss Loinclothslave on her first day in the harsh torture prison, she always looks her best when shackled and leashed with some fresh whip marks and wouldn’t have it any other way:

IMG_2272.jpeg

This second picture turns me on so much, is that a feminized loinclothslave being controlled so divinely by his top-slave mistress? This image is spectacular to me, and works on so many different levels:

IMG_2271.jpeg

Mmmm, I will look at these two with erotic glee! Thank you, @PetraTV

Back
Top Bottom