Pictures By Scarecrow 1428

Go to CruxDreams.com
If I were to play the female Jesus, complete with nails and all manner of suffering on the cross, would you like that?
Despite being politically conservative, Tree is very liberal in that women should suffer the same horrible executions men do. Of course women would not suffer the humiliation of a crucified male's limp dick hanging between his thighs showing his cock is now as useless as he is once he is hanging nailed to a cross.
crux male04 C.jpg
Tree thinks women look far more stunning when they are crucified as their body hanging from their outstretched nailed arms tends to lift and enhance the appearance of their breasts.
crux look 4 apostate.jpeg
So, yes, I would like seeing you suffer your slow execution as you hang nailed to your cross.

Please forgive Tree as he sits under an awning and enjoys a cool drink while he watches your torment...

I don't know why we consider "Female Jesus" to be woke nonesense when it is half of our kinks here?
Because wokeness is, essentially, the inverse of everything that was once previously established for one reason or another.
The "female Jesus" kink on this forum is just that, a kink. I doubt anyone on this forum actually thinks that Jesus was female and only engages with it because we are all crucifixion fetishists and the crucifixion of Christ was the most famous crucifixion in history.
That YouTube video is just one more example of someone swallowing the blue pill and saying well, actually in order to try and sound smart.

OK, stepping off my soapbox now. :)

Alright, so I watched the video

I only speak Portuguese, so no guarantees I got exactly what he was saying. I also watch at like, 2x speed because I’m not wasting my time on this shit. It’s view baiting, not woke; he doesn’t actually believe this shit he just got a collection of “hot take” ideas that were shot out by academics looking to pad out their publications. In particular I recognize the “chromosome argument” as a misunderstanding of parthenogenesis rather than a legitimate treatment of the miraculous. The other stuff is somewhat shallower, but more contradictory.

One half of Jesus’ dna was just straight up not Mary’s so he could’ve looked like anyone or any ethnicity really. If you made me guess I would say that G-d would have used Adam’s DNA, making him proton-ethnic, and not one specific race. But then again, that’s making engage substantially with this video.

“Jesus as a woman” is much more fun to explore for erotic or emotional or philosophical reasons rather than trying to pigeonhole science into a miraculous narrative.

Also he didn’t swallow the blue pill or anything. He is participating in cargo-cult imitation of academia. He doesn’t have any real analysis or novel information.

A preview of the cross that I am modeling and that will be for a modeling set. The patibulum will not be fixed but will be part of the via crucis of my model. But the footrest will be fixed, but I am going to add a cornu for your greater comfort.

Attachments

• Preview crux.jpg
    Preview crux.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 62
Back
Top Bottom