Pleasure In Suffering

Go to CruxDreams.com
Marcus, I notice you never published vv50-53! Is this intentional?
That would be around page 99 of the thread...
Actually, the numbering seems to have changed there... also vv54 is somewhat insulated, but seems to be the page that belongs before vv59, so also a numbering change somewhere in that range...

Last edited:
Marcus, I notice you never published vv50-53! Is this intentional?
That would be around page 99 of the thread...
Actually, the numbering seems to have changed there... also vv54 is somewhat insulated, but seems to be the page that belongs before vv59, so also a numbering change somewhere in that range...
I'm always working day by day usually without a story board, so I jump from a topic scene to another and after I link everything (if I like it)

Really, Rock1199?
You don't have enough time to post one whole sentence for what you'd like, but you dare to demand "full comics please"?
Do you have any idea how much work is involved?
Do you really think Marcus should care what you want, if it is brought up in that way?
Facepalm!
(We all like to see the finished product, but we are grateful for what is given and don't demand!)

View attachment 1082262 Is it averred that a crucified woman could have an orgasm ? I never get an orgasm only in beeing crucified; I feel a great excitation but I always need of the caresses of my Judith to reach the ecstasy ...
Is it the same for you, cruxgirls ? Tell me ...
Maybe a sedile / cornu can help :p

View attachment 1082262 Is it averred that a crucified woman could have an orgasm ? I never get an orgasm only in beeing crucified; I feel a great excitation but I always need of the caresses of my Judith to reach the ecstasy ...
Is it the same for you, cruxgirls ? Tell me ...
We man can squeeze the muscles of the bladder, intensively think on the sex and so get an erection but for an ejaculation is this not enough.

Back
Top Bottom