Pleasure In Suffering

Go to CruxDreams.com
When I was new to CF I read a very exciting story about the desert crucifixion of a bunch of American girls who had been caught smoking weed by a military government. Does anyone know where I can find it? I think it was probably by @markus.
It's by Markus. Titled Real Reel Crucifixion Part 1 and Part 2. What's exciting to me about the story is it's relatable. The fantasy is fueled by the fact that this could really happen and with a modern realistic audience watching. I can't recall from where I downloaded this fantastic story, but try searching the title.

It's by Markus. Titled Real Reel Crucifixion Part 1 and Part 2. What's exciting to me about the story is it's relatable. The fantasy is fueled by the fact that this could really happen and with a modern realistic audience watching. I can't recall from where I downloaded this fantastic story, but try searching the title.
Many thanks. I already found it. It's even better than I thought it was first time I read it!

a

Attachments

• Liz 0.jpg
    Liz 0.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 1,452
  • Liz 1.jpg
    Liz 1.jpg
    234.9 KB · Views: 1,063
  • Liz 2.jpg
    Liz 2.jpg
    123.2 KB · Views: 1,073
  • Liz 3.jpg
    Liz 3.jpg
    279.9 KB · Views: 1,080
  • Liz 4.jpg
    Liz 4.jpg
    186.1 KB · Views: 1,094
  • Liz 5.jpg
    Liz 5.jpg
    255.5 KB · Views: 1,135
  • Liz 6.jpg
    Liz 6.jpg
    250.1 KB · Views: 1,133
  • Liz 7.jpg
    Liz 7.jpg
    270.6 KB · Views: 1,146
  • Liz 8.jpg
    Liz 8.jpg
    339.3 KB · Views: 1,136
  • Liz 9.jpg
    Liz 9.jpg
    189.6 KB · Views: 1,140
Eva was a journalist, not someone selling insurance. She has the best line in the whole story ("Dignity? This rag doesn't even cover all my cunt hair.") A close second is Krista's line: "Fuck. It's even hard to die in this shithole country." The mullah objects to their legs being broken.
Markus did an excellent job on this story.
It's my favourite of his stories. really hot.

Markus, your drawings are so complete and intense. I can believe I'm actually looking at a slice of life pic that accurately depicts, down to the smallest details, an actual crucifixion scene. They show such anguish and erotic suffering -- they fulfill my fantasies completely!

View attachment 374436 I cannot get enough of this image. You've so beautifully juxtaposed the long crucifixion nail on the right side of the image with the long, stiff cock of the executioner on the left. What incredible erotic imagery!!!! The poor girl!!! She's looking at the things that will soon cause her so much pain and which, in moments both will penetrate her body as she's stretched and nailed to the cross. Such resignation in her face as she lays back on the cross. Oh my, my heart is racing here!

View attachment 374437 Oh, I so love cross raisings! I can just feel my arms stretching and pulling on the wrist nails as my legs tense and push on the foot nails. The movement from horizontal to vertical is a short part of the crucifixion process but so intense and emotional as once the cross is raised you realize you are fully crucified! Now the pain is the greatest as your body sways from the crossbeam. Oh god!!!! How intense is that?!!!!

View attachment 374438 This image is so simple and elegant, yet so completely captures the stress and agony of hanging. You sense all the activity around her even though it is out of the scene. I can just see the quivering tension in her arms, the slow rise and fall of her chest as she struggles to breathe. Your women have such full, lush bodies -- beautiful. But not so much as to be considered caricatures of the female form. Just beautiful and dangerous curves! As I look down from the cross, between my breasts, I see the rivers of sweat rolling off my trembling flesh!!!

View attachment 374440 And I love seeing both men and women in such masturbatory ecstasy watching her (me!!!) hang. We know the guys are turned on, but this recognizes that women, too, can find such scenes incredibly erotic!
Yes women very much like to watch both women and men being tormented and executed, it´s a erotic sensation for many women.

it is said that women watching the sport in the colaseum would get so excited that they would not notice the man sitting next door playing with them
I have heard the opposit too, men would also get so excited that they would not notice the woman sitting next door playing with them
self, women are very able to play with them selfs too. How could they resist during such spectakle, and beleave me, the can easely
doing without anybody could notice. My late wife did such at the movies and not even I notised at the time. She told me when we
got home.

I am from Sweden I can not spell proper.

Yours Uncle Andy

Back
Top Bottom