Pleasure In Suffering

Go to CruxDreams.com
Very slow suffering, full of orgasms!
My enormous sweaty tits in everyone's sight!
OOOHHH! Thankyou ... my Lord ... for this!

These savages know just how to do it!

I'm cumming!
Incredible ...
I'm cumming!
Oh yes!
I'm orgasming!

In f

In fact...

I have wondered this. Some of my favourite pictures of yours include very unsympathetic female onlookers, mocking and even spitting on the victim. Do the girls get off on that too?

btw nice breasts in that pic above

62C232BA-A465-4CA6-90C1-7FF63D78CED8.jpegF6AA3934-87A3-4CF9-A183-A1E47B8A0B93.jpeg90B6D8B6-A299-4B68-8D24-08E82EDA1739.jpeg

I agree - I like and expect to be tortured by men, I suppose that's my hetero taste,
but women frighten me more (in fantasy and I think to some extent in RL),
they certainly observe and understand more of what I'm experiencing,
and that doesn't necessarily make them more sympathetic, quite the contrary!

I agree - I like and expect to be tortured by men, I suppose that's my hetero taste,
I am bisexual, a woman is more vicious than a man for torture, the ideal is to be tortured by a woman and then fucked by a man. But I also enjoy under the whip

I have wondered this. Some of my favourite pictures of yours include very unsympathetic female onlookers, mocking and even spitting on the victim. Do the girls get off on that too?

btw nice breasts in that pic above

View attachment 702158View attachment 702159View attachment 702160
Love how her pussy is cumming so hard in the second one when her wrists are being nailed.....and her nipples fully erect showing her lust and excitement to be crucified!

I am bisexual, a woman is more vicious than a man for torture, the ideal is to be tortured by a woman and then fucked by a man. But I also enjoy under the whip

Agreed...here is a perfect example....the scourging is excellent...by another woman....very good with the whip.....the slave gets the beautiful stripes. that her body has been lusting for.....and now she is just lusting to be be crucified...so obvious.....nipples erect...and I'm sure her pussy and ass are both just dripping....

...https://embedy.cc/movies/bkg1SmovQWh1RjNRd0Z3b2J3RHE4ZWxHcEl3M3R2VFE1OHlETmxTVW45VT0=

Last edited:

That's true the female Dommes at the BDSM club are far more scary and capable of inflicting pain.

Hello, marcus. Your work is one of my favorite works. I saw someone reproducing two of your works on ehentai several years ago, but I never found you. Some friends recommend you to find your works here. Here I come. Your works are really excellent. Excuse my poor English.

I believe Markus is Italian, Marcus. But no matter.

Welcome aboard! ;)

Back
Top Bottom