Poll: CF Men Bound on the Cross

What is your experience as the "victim" in a crucified position?

• I've been actually bound to a cross by someone

Votes: 9 19.1%
  • I self-bound myself to a cross

Votes: 12 25.5%
  • I've been bound in a crucified position by someone, but not on a cross

Votes: 7 14.9%
  • I self-bound myself in a crucified position, but not on a cross

Votes: 10 21.3%
  • I would like to be bound to a cross by someone

Votes: 24 51.1%
  • I would bind myself to a cross if it were available

Votes: 6 12.8%
  • I've stood or lied down in a crucified position with no one watching

Votes: 15 31.9%
  • I've never been crucified, but I would only be crucified by a woman

Votes: 10 21.3%
  • I've never been crucified, but I would be crucified by a man with the same sexual orientation

Votes: 9 19.1%
  • I don't want to be bound to a cross, it's just a fantasy for me

Votes: 3 6.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Go to CruxDreams.com

bindhertocross

Assistant executioner
Hello CF Men,

Now it's your turn...yesterday I put up a poll for the ladies ranging from whether they have been actually bound to a cross, down to her crucifixion being just a fantasy. You can view that post here...

Do you have a dom/domme who has actually bound you helplessly on a cross? Do you enjoy self-bondage and have tried to bind yourself to a cross, or at least in a crucified position, using a "one- hand- fairly -free approach or a timed locking mechanism, or have a friend that knows your kink release you if necessary? Is this just a fantasy for you, or do you really want to try to be bound helplessly to a cross one day?

I'll leave this open for a few weeks to get as many responses as possible.

If you want to share your experiences, please feel free,

Enjoy this site!

I am using a timer system with electromagnets supplied by USB power banks. It is inescapable while locked and safe because the power banks will deplete and unlock me even if the timer fails. I set the timer to 30 minutes. The power banks last around 2 hours.
Wow! High tech self-crucifixion! I dd it the old fashion way with ropes.

Last edited:
I am using a timer system with electromagnets supplied by USB power banks. It is inescapable while locked and safe because the power banks will deplete and unlock me even if the timer fails. I set the timer to 30 minutes. The power banks last around 2 hours.
Excellent, a backup to the timer, should it fail...the only thing I would worry about is a medical episode while locked in, do you have a bondage buddy?

Excellent, a backup to the timer, should it fail...the only thing I would worry about is a medical episode while locked in, do you have a bondage buddy?
Unforeseen medical emergencies are something all self-crucifiers run the risk of having. I liked the idea that once attached to the cross, he was committed to being there until the time was up. It adds to the drama.

Unforeseen medical emergencies are something all self-crucifiers run the risk of having. I liked the idea that once attached to the cross, he was committed to being there until the time was up. It adds to the drama.
Absolutely, great idea, and the backup of 2 hours...he is committed to the 30 minutes, I imagine at times he would be agonizingly waiting for the timer to release him.

I always remember a story I heard of a couple...the wife was tied spreadeagled on a bed, the husband decided to jump off a dresser naked, except for a cape, he hits his head on the ceiling fan and knocks himself out, falling to the floor. The wife had to scream so loud the neighbors would hear and come to the rescue...everyone was fine...one of life's embarrassing moments!

Have you ever had a timer problem? That would be torturous to suffer on the cross for 2 hours, although probably strangely exhilarating at the same time? Do you use any other devices to enhance the pain?

Have you ever had a timer problem? That would be torturous to suffer on the cross for 2 hours, although probably strangely exhilarating at the same time? Do you use any other devices to enhance the pain?
I never had a timer problem but I would never connect directly to the main power. The no escape until times up is exhilarating. There is that exciting scary moment just before clicking the magnet in.

I never had a timer problem but I would never connect directly to the main power. The no escape until times up is exhilarating. There is that exciting scary moment just before clicking the magnet in.
That's awesome, good for you, I can understand the exhilaration at the sound of the click locking you in for the duration

Picture the exhilaration as the electromagnets click on, and you just remembered you forgot to set the timer. Even more exciting when you remember you didn't switch to the UBS system and you're still on the main power source.
It would be difficult to accidentally be on main. It is possible to not have the timer and be directly in USB Power.

Sounds like you have things under control. Thanks for the follow!

I've done a little researching into self bondage years ago to get some possible ideas for my sub at the time. I've heard of ice timers, where the release comes as the ice melts inside the casing. Are there any other timing methods you've used?

Sounds like you have things under control. Thanks for the follow!

I've done a little researching into self bondage years ago to get some possible ideas for my sub at the time. I've heard of ice timers, where the release comes as the ice melts inside the casing. Are there any other timing methods you've used?
I have used an ice lock in non crucifixion bondage scenarios to basically hold the keys to the locks. I would not trust them to hold me on the cross and I find it too risky to try to unlock with on hand after being hanging for a good amount of time. The lock time is also unpredictable.

I always remember a story I heard of a couple...the wife was tied spreadeagled on a bed, the husband decided to jump off a dresser naked, except for a cape, he hits his head on the ceiling fan and knocks himself out, falling to the floor. The wife had to scream so loud the neighbors would hear and come to the rescue...everyone was fine...one of life's embarrassing moments!
Dang, why does this remind me of Gerald's Game? Same premise but the woman was alone in a cabin on vacation and the husband left her tightly cuffed to the bedposts. He had a heart attack and slumped over, not able to respond. She kicked him to try and wake him. He fell to the floor, and blood leaked from his head, implying he's now dead. Anyway, she had to rip her wrist, making it all bloody so it would be slippery enough to pull it through the tight cuff. I closed my eyes during that part, tbh, as I was scared that the skin would go backwards and essentially deglove her. Glad it didn't.

Kinda scary though to think about. I'd probably think in that position: "Wow I can't believe that I won't be dying the way I've wanted to since 7 years old."

In response to the poll prompt though: I selected

I self-bound myself in a crucified position, but not on a cross​

and

I've never been crucified, but I would be crucified by a man with the same sexual orientation​

I chose these two because I did it when I was a child in my parent's house on a wooden bunk bed ladder with a guardrail and with the use of hair ties.
Said "never" because I don't consider what I did the proper way. I was just experimenting... XD

Dang, why does this remind me of Gerald's Game? Same premise but the woman was alone in a cabin on vacation and the husband left her tightly cuffed to the bedposts. He had a heart attack and slumped over, not able to respond. She kicked him to try and wake him. He fell to the floor, and blood leaked from his head, implying he's now dead. Anyway, she had to rip her wrist, making it all bloody so it would be slippery enough to pull it through the tight cuff. I closed my eyes during that part, tbh, as I was scared that the skin would go backwards and essentially deglove her. Glad it didn't.

Kinda scary though to think about. I'd probably think in that position: "Wow I can't believe that I won't be dying the way I've wanted to since 7 years old."

and

I've never been crucified, but I would be crucified by a man with the same sexual orientation​

I chose these two because I did it when I was a child in my parent's house on a wooden bunk bed ladder with a guardrail and with the use of hair ties.
Said "never" because I don't consider what I did the proper way. I was just experimenting... XD
Ah yes, Gerald's game, there is the similarity, thanks for your response and insight.

• Love
Reactions: CCG

and

You self-crucified when you were a child. I have talked with many CruxForums members over time, and most of them say they got into bondage when they were young. Eleven or twelve seems to be the average.

You self-crucified when you were a child. I have talked with many CruxForums members over time, and most of them say they got into bondage when they were young. Eleven or twelve seems to be the average.
Saying I “self-crucified” is making me blush haha… >.< I felt so self conscious when I did it cuz it was my parent’s home and I always worried someone would bust the door in and I wouldn’t have enough time to jump down off my ladder + guardrail lol.

Back
Top Bottom