Poll: Marking of slaves

What is the proper way of marking your slaves? Choose ONE from A-E, and ONE from 1-4

• A: Branding for males, tattoos for females,

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • B: Branding for females, tattoos for males

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • C: Branding for both

Votes: 20 76.9%
  • D: Tattoos for both

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • E: Neither/other

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • 1: Obviously visible (e.g. face / chest) for males, subtle (e.g. leg) for females

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • 2: Obviously visible for females, subtle for males

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3: Obviously visible for both

Votes: 15 57.7%
  • 4: Subtle for both

Votes: 4 15.4%

• Total voters
Go to CruxDreams.com
slaves should be marked in a way that suits their owner.

This slave thinks all slaves should be marked heavily and painfully, but Master’s Will always would take precedence!

it thinks:
B all slaves should be branded deeply with Master’s mark, using very hot irons
2 of course the marks should be highly visible, so anyone can tell at a glance this is a slave and who owns it.

this slave is also of the view slaves should be marked multiply - 3 times is a good number, eg left shoulder, right breast, and crotch. this slave will always remember it’s branding day…

B/2.
Of course the dilemma,is as to where the,said, Slaves are branded...It has to be a clearly visible brand,but not a disfiguring one.
Definitely NOT the face.
Perhaps the upper arm.
Coupled with a neck shackle and it's owner's discretionary "clothing" (subject to tasks required). A visual indication of it's lowly Slave-status.

Untitled.jpg

The problem is, with the tat in that place, you have to hoist her almost upside-down to scan her across the reader platform. And, of course, it doesn't read her on the first pass. So there you are, sliding her again and again, hoping to hear the friendly beep. And the matronly 65-year-old woman behind you is losing patience: "Why don't you take her back to produce and get another one?"

And you think: This is not as simple as a pint of strawberries.

iu.jpeg

View attachment 1047378

The problem is, with the tat in that place, you have to hoist her almost upside-down to scan her across the reader platform. And, of course, it doesn't read her on the first pass. So there you are, sliding her again and again, hoping to hear the friendly beep. And the matronly 65-year-old woman behind you is losing patience: "Why don't you take her back to produce and get another one?"

And you think: This is not as simple as a pint of strawberries.

View attachment 1047380
Just use hand held scanners.

Just use hand held scanners.
Spoilsport, other method sounds entirely more fun!

Yeah, that and they don't have hand scanners at grocery stores--at least, I haven't seen them in quite a while.

So before you go shopping for a new slave at Safeway, I'd suggest practicing that scanner move at home with one of your previous purchases.

iu.gif

What is the proper way of marking your slaves?
A: Branding for males, tattoos for females,
B: Branding for both
C: Tattoos for both
D: Neither/other

1: Obviously visible (e.g. face / chest) for males, subtle (e.g. leg) for females
2: Obviously visible for both
3: Subtle for both

Personally, I think A1 is the obvious choice, but now I'm wondering if that is sexist. What are you considerations?
Why not tattoos for males, branding for females? :p

We could turn this thread into an 'automatic' poll so members can register their votes at the top, it you'd like?

I'm not sure about the males, but girls absolutely should have a number of deep, thick brandings that they will keep for decades on their skin :p
Perhaps even enhanced ones, with chemicals or other methods of "fine-tuning", especially the ones located in such places as feet soles.

Back
Top Bottom